About the name change.

This thread is not just about gayness anymore.. It's much more broad..

'Queer' kind of represents all the subjects in here. :)

Okay that's true.... :thumb_yello:

Ouch... did you have a lot to do lately or what :shocked:

afrikaans... is it a difficult language? .. and do you learn it later or is it your second native language..?

Yes, definetly!! I just can't help myself :boxed::naughty:

Yeah, there's been sooo much work to do, it's mad!

It's not that difficult... We could either take Afrikaans or Zulu... Afrikaans is like Dutch... the spelling and grammar is easy but the sentence structure is so weird... I always get marks taken off for putting words in the wrong place....

It's not that difficult... We could either take Afrikaans or Zulu... Afrikaans is like Dutch... the spelling and grammar is easy but the sentence structure is so weird... I always get marks taken off for putting words in the wrong place....

At least there's some time now! :thumb_yello:

zulu? is it a official language in South Africa? I guess not, or is it?

ohhh... :blink: Well you don't have to do it anymore on university or so :thumb_yello:

At least there's some time now! :thumb_yello:

zulu? is it a official language in South Africa? I guess not, or is it?

ohhh... :blink: Well you don't have to do it anymore on university or so :thumb_yello:

Yeah... I'm really glad! PHEW! :)

Yeah it is... we actually have 11 official languages... I can't remeber them all though....

No I don't... thank goodness! :bleh:

Yeah... I'm really glad! PHEW! :)

Yeah it is... we actually have 11 official languages... I can't remeber them all though....

No I don't... thank goodness! :bleh:

Yay! :thumb_yello:

11, omg! :shocked: I have to have a look which...

"Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana, siSwati, Tshivenda, Xitsonga, Afrikaans, English, isiNdebele, isiXhosa and isiZulu." :shocked: I wouldn't remember them too!!

:naughty:

REBEKA, I can only agree with you:thumb_yello:...any relationship is no possible to measure by number of sex or by something material...in these days is no so easy to go by way which we want to go...society has exact idea about people and their lives...there is no room fo outsiders, freakers, underdogs, e.t.c...

Mika’s quote is good example that there are many people who can live without sex, but if brains are missing they feel empty or they feel like empty casing…I think it is up to each of us what way will be chosen…

...but on the other side it can be the main reason and answer why many straight women have relationship with gay men…

At last, REBEKA you wrote me very nice quote, but only in Slovak language: "Suloziace bytosti nekomunikuju" …can you help me translate it in English?..I don’t want to lose meaning of this quote…:wink2:

I`m back in this thread after quite a while and I see its name was changed.. Alright, I like it :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, there is a place for outsiders, freaks, underdogs.. and that is in the cartoon motion (-: or on this forum (-:

That could be one of the reasons why many straight women have relationship with gay men, and not only straight women (-:

I`ll try to translate it: "Copulating creatures don`t communicate".

I looooove Afrikaans! :wub2:

It sounds like the type of Dutch little kiddies speak when they're just learning the language, it's sooo cute I love it.

One of my favourite artists ever is from South Africa, he sings in Afrikaans too.

Maybe you've heard of him? Chris Chameleon. :wub2:

Oh yes, there is a place for outsiders, freaks, underdogs.. and that is in the cartoon motion (-: or on this forum (-:

so I am contented I found both!

now I can thinking about a lot of things from many points of view...and I can looking for myself...

That could be one of the reasons why many straight women have relationship with gay men, and not only straight women (-:

I understand...

I`ll try to translate it: "Copulating creatures don`t communicate".

REBEKA, thanks!

The photos are a new set she has up on her MySpace, I think they're promo for her debut album. I love the hair and make up. :thumb_yello:

She really looks pretty in there :thumb_yello:

Debut album... that means she wouldn't be Mika's back-up singer anymore... :boxed:

But I really wanna hear her album :)

hey all! I'm back and great to see ya here!:)

i have news...!

I had a date with a girl the other day...it was fun...nothing serious happened but it was fun....the nice thing about it is that it wasn't that much different from any other date I went on. We held hands at the movie theatre but that was about it! I am becoming more free as my bisexual self and not afraid to say what I like or dislike!:P

sooo I like the new Title of the Thread!

yay! very good and afirming!:punk::punk:

It's a great term. :naughty:

The photos are a new set she has up on her MySpace, I think they're promo for her debut album. I love the hair and make up. :thumb_yello:

that's Seranade? Holy crap! She is %*^( HOT!

She really looks pretty in there :thumb_yello:

Debut album... that means she wouldn't be Mika's back-up singer anymore... :boxed:

But I really wanna hear her album :)

barunka! have we spoken before??

hmmmmm

have you thought about it doesn't matter what your child is... happy and loved?

Well of course I would love my child gay or straight, but is it wrong if you preferred to have a gay son to a straight one?

Megan, I had a dream the other night that you kept telling me Gwen was a lesbian. And I was getting mad at you saying "She is not! She's married to Gavin!"

LOL yeah, I'm psycho on more than one level.....

that would not be a problem in my eyes (Gwen that is...)

elanorelle speaks her mind these days!:punk::punk::roftl::roftl: then again one can like girls and still be commited/maried to a guy (me)

Megan, I had a dream the other night that you kept telling me Gwen was a lesbian. And I was getting mad at you saying "She is not! She's married to Gavin!"

LOL yeah, I'm psycho on more than one level.....

:lmfao: That's hilarious!

I've watched the episode now. I thought it was a sweet but very sad story line. I'm glad it was told though, Grey's Anatomy is a show dominated by heterosexual relationships so it's good to have it more representative of the full spectrum.

I'm sorry but I don't understand these thought processes. Firstly, why would a gay child be preferable to a straight child? How is one better than another? Secondly, why would you willingly wish that your child be someone that is discriminated against by most modern societies? Thirdly, why is a son/brother who is gay preferable to a sister who is gay?

YEAH! ...I wondered about that too!

hey you! I missed ya! :wub2::wub2: