Would like to see you drunk Rebeka :blink::D

we did have that pleasure in london... :wink2:

hi, justmehull!! welcome to the forum and to the thread!! :thumb_yello: how great you chose this thread for yuor introduction! hope you'll enjoy your stay! we aren't as mad as we seem.. :naughty:

Hey Kittie, so we are all together again, all of us that were chased out from the Knitting Thread for being too openly perverse.. And now we will try to corrupt this innocent thread too? :wink2:

:roftl::thumb_yello::roftl:

Hey Kittie, so we are all together again, all of us that were chased out from the Knitting Thread for being too openly perverse.. And now we will try to corrupt this innocent thread too? :wink2:

omg.. u are so right! Lol I love it! I didnt like knitting thread but its so good, the perverse gang back together :punk:

If he is gay then great. If he is not then great. At the end of the day he is a wonderful singer and we should not put a label on him other than WONDERFUL. I love him as a singer and would like to know him personally but I doubt that would happen.

Well ok! JustyouHull, welcome in the Gay thread! We are honoured that your historical first MFC posting - with which you waited since September - is here in my favourite thread. Would you like to tell us more about you?