Random Mika-ness!!!

fuzzie

I don't get it either.

I always hear and read in interviews how he "loves driving around doing nothing else"...so-whaat's the big idea, hmm? :bleh:

Darling Daring, I don`t want to be rude but please update your sig, it depresses me to see this on 15.12.: "Seeing him again on 4th December in Brixton!" Especially because I was one of those who were not so lucky in London and missed Mika because of the well known cancelled concerts. Have a great weekend!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he keeps saying bullsh*t in interviews? :bleh:

Of course, this is just a rumour ;)

Niki, I think the same! Maybe it`s his funny way of selfdefence against the cheeky journalists and too eager admirers (mostly posting on this forum :roftl: ) so he says non-sense (e.g. that he wears underwear specially disigned for him), or he says contradictive things in different interviews (like this thing with car driving), or he just doesn`t say anything (e.g. about his sexuality). I would do the same!

Niki, I think the same! Maybe it`s his funny way of selfdefence against the cheeky journalists and too eager admirers (mostly posting on this forum :roftl: ) so he says non-sense (e.g. that he wears underwear specially disigned for him), or he says contradictive things in different interviews (like this thing with car driving), or he just doesn`t say anything (e.g. about his sexuality). I would do the same!

I think the guy has a lovely sense of humour indeed, and we shouldn't take what he says too seriously. :naughty:

• 10 months later...

I didn't know where else to post this so I thought I'd post it here...

:tears: I had the worst dream last night. It felt so real...

I've had one like this before, and the one before this one felt even more real.

The first one I dreamt that Mika died from choking on a clam. After we found out, the whole MFC was mourning and we got together in person and we were just all huddled in circles crying. :no: It felt so real and so devastating, I woke up in the middle of the night after the dream and started crying.

(By the way, one of the weird memories of that dream was there was just a random scene where Mika was running on the beach, shirtless, and very Baywatch style.. :das::lmfao:)

And then the one from last night, he also died in. I dreamt that he died from getting run over by a car in a parking lot...

We all found out somehow, but there was really no proof of it. We were all devastated and crying, but it wasn't on TV or the internet, so we didn't really know anything about him. I think that's what made it scarier, not knowing what happened or not. It felt really scary and empty and alone to not know...

Anyways, they were horrible dreams. They just had a really scary feeling to them. Really dismal and dark :no::tears: :tears:

OK does anyone have any juicy gossip about Mika which they want to share??Just to set the ball rolling I'll go first...

Mika has a lazy eye lol!!

Come on guys join in the gossip!!! :thumb_yello:

xxx

Laura

xxx

:fish: - I hit my buddy with a fish...That was fun...

He likes Renee Zellweger (sp?)

I think he's been around female company too long, the poor sod.:roftl:

tears: I had the worst dream last night. It felt so real...

The first one I dreamt that Mika died from choking on a clam. After we found out, the whole MFC was mourning and we got together in person and we were just all huddled in circles crying. no: It felt so real and so devastating, I woke up in the middle of the night after the dream and started crying.

(By the way, one of the weird memories of that dream was there was just a random scene where Mika was running on the beach, shirtless, and very Baywatch style.. as: :lmfa:)

And then the one from last night, he also died in. I dreamt that he died from getting run over by a car in a parking lot...

We all found out somehow, but there was really no proof of it. We were all devastated and crying, but it wasn't on TV or the internet, so we didn't really know anything about him. I think that's what made it scarier, not knowing what happened or not. It felt really scary and empty and alone to not know...

Anyways, they were horrible dreams. They just had a really scary feeling to them. Really dismal and dark :no::tears: :tear:

:shocked::shocked: OH MY GOD...

I hope I'm not a fan when he dies.:blink:

Those dreams :no:

I had the worst dream last night. It felt so real...

The first one I dreamt that Mika died from choking on a clam. After we found out, the whole MFC was mourning and we got together in person and we were just all huddled in circles crying. It felt so real and so devastating, I woke up in the middle of the night after the dream and started crying.

(By the way, one of the weird memories of that dream was there was just a random scene where Mika was running on the beach, shirtless, and very Baywatch style.. )

Anyways, they were horrible dreams. They just had a really scary feeling to them. Really dismal and dark

aw:shocked: that's horrid if i can say that way...

but luckily it's just ur fear tho.... aw...i can imagine how terrible is to dream that! i wake up crying too and it's terrible feeling eespecially if it's that nightmare related to our boy:tears:-but again it's so good when u figure out it was just a dream,rock fells from ur heart-how'd ppl say:blush-anim-cl:......

but really...best dream ever is when u wake up smiling bcs u dreamed beautiful dream bout mika:wub2: and u know it was just a dream...and u'r still smiling and sighing :naughty::wub2: