• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb...that is an AMAZIIING pic!

Thanks -- I surprised myself with how well some of them turned out. But

I think Charlotte is the one who has the pics that will knock our socks

off... :wink2:

Wasn't it a part of the performing? Maybe he was 'scared' of the skeleton Luke XD

I wondered that, too, but it did seem that he cringed rather suddenly, as

if something had struck him. Don't know for sure.

dcdeb

You know I love that part when the "snow" falls down , I dont get the skeleton bit at all .. does anyone? :blink:

Hi luv. Hope you´re feeling better with antibiotics..:huglove:

Difficult question. I have my own theories but they´re boring to explain here. But i find the whole thing beautiful, touching & cute :wub2: Love the skeleton :)

Hi folks!!

Hello Fellow Glasgow go'ers!:biggrin2:

Hiya No 1 Carer!!! :wink2:

Here is the 'duck away' moment from the angle I saw it (Tootch was standing behind me, she took the pic):

glasgow045.jpg

Wonder if he got some of the confetti stuff in his eye?

Glasgow was amazing, best Mika gig i have been to, such a good atmosphere. Me and my friends were talking to the 'William Wallace', he told us about the fan club and that you had all met up so thought id check it out. Met Mika after the concert but was madly phoning for a taxi, those who met him before the show wot time did he arrive, was trying to get through but couldnt because of the football, just wondered how close I was, i didnt arrive til 4.

Welcome WEE-H - have fun here :thumb_yello:

Hi luv. Hope you´re feeling better with antibiotics..:huglove:

Difficult question. I have my own theories but they´re boring to explain here. But i find the whole thing beautiful, touching & cute :wub2: Love the skeleton :)

Hiya me dear :thumb_yello: , yes better thanks :biggrin2:

Yeh Im so curious you know , there is something behind it but I just dont get it .. Im curious

I don't think Charlies are in the album yet though Deb are they?

No not yet. She says she may not get them online for a few days, as she's

feeling under the weather and has to drive to Las Vegas this week, to boot!

Waiting is hard... :sneaky2:

dcdeb

Amazing photos, Christelle. On your flickr account all your other concert pics (amazing) show in the slideshow, and look who is here!!!

232940538_141116a1f7.jpg

I have to tell you it was not your first concert with Saranayde. Did you realise this?

she's a lucky gal this sara, isn't she? :mf_rosetinted:

amazing photos, everyone!!

now I have a new mission in life: I have watched the jacket video... :das::wub2: it's mine!! :mf_rosetinted:

aww a new jacket even: bright yello. I am not a fan of brocade, but I love the fact they keep coming! :thumb_yello:

have been wondering about the skeletons too, there's also quite a few of them on the dvd cover/booklet! i planned to ask him that all the time, but always forgot. hope i'll remember to do it in newcastle or london. maybe it's a new character from his 2nd album?

about the ducking, yeah i also wasn't sure whether it was intended as being scared of the skeleton, or if it was sneezing, sth falling on his head or getting "snow" in his eye. that's why i asked if anyone saw what it was. like, if any of you has a good quality video of it, mabe you could see at least if there's sth falling on his head? if it hurt him, it must be visible.

We should ask mika next time, don´t you think? :wink2:

think it is something quite symbolic...

and i don't think he was ducking...

he was afraid!:wink2:

although i DO remember seeing something from the left balcony being chucked onto the stage at some point during the night

(can't remember if it was during mika or palladium)

I just thought it was part of the act. Somthing definatly did land on the satge at some point...but I am pretty sure it wasn't then.

Oh yes, good point Deb about Charlies pics..I remember reading that now...silly me!

Tootch....you have done well to catch up!

have been wondering about the skeletons too, there's also quite a few of them on the dvd cover/booklet! i planned to ask him that all the time, but always forgot. hope i'll remember to do it in newcastle or london. maybe it's a new character from his 2nd album?

about the ducking, yeah i also wasn't sure whether it was intended as being scared of the skeleton, or if it was sneezing, sth falling on his head or getting "snow" in his eye. that's why i asked if anyone saw what it was. like, if any of you has a good quality video of it, mabe you could see at least if there's sth falling on his head? if it hurt him, it must be visible.

Agree .. mission to find out why :biggrin2: