Blue Sky

morning all!

as per my videos:

i am actually uploading them all in photobucket, you can also see teh petition book giving there.

now there are

holy johnny

a small part of mika talking to the audience

the petition giving

there will be also

how much do you love me - partial (as they told me to stop filming :sneaky2: )

skeleton sketch

and i have

big girl

but it's too heavy, so i'll upload it on sendspace and let you download it.

our photobucket account is full of funny pics of us all....and of course i'm always a monster in them! :thumbdown:

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

morning all!

and of course i'm always a monster in them! :thumbdown:

The monster was in Glasgow! :yikes:

instead, the robertina's fancy dress was sexy (not super sexy like jemmalee or mikasgal but...)

and robi's husband don't knows it :wink2:

The monster was in Glasgow! :yikes:

instead, the robertina's fancy dress was sexy (not super sexy like jemmalee or mikasgal but...)

and robi's husband don't knows it :wink2:

private message to alle:

HO L'INFLUENZA, STO MALE DA BESTIA, SONO A LETTO E STO PRENDENDO ANTIBIOTICI!

che bello, eh?

altro che mostro!

ora vado a vedermi il dvd....così dopo sto ancora peggio..........

I haven't been able to see Love Today as my computer is just TOO slow...but I am so pleased that it has gone down SO well...and that Wendi actually survived watching it!

Charlie...brilliant report and thank you so much for writing it before you head to Vegas...looking forward to the pics

yeah im so suprized how well love today went down after all it is a bit shakey + it a new camera & im still unsure how to use it :blink: i think my mika-blues are just about to set in :( i feel sort of lost :confused: god i wish i was able to go to one of the other gigs in the uk :crybaby:

yeah im so suprized how well love today went down after all it is a bit shakey + it a new camera & im still unsure how to use it :blink: i think my mika-blues are just about to set in :( i feel sort of lost :confused: god i wish i was able to go to one of the other gigs in the uk :crybaby:

Seriously, Sheena, the video is brilliant -- very clear and only shaky in

a few spots, not really bad at all! I love it! :thumb_yello:

As for the blues... oh, don't start. :tears:

At least there is the mention yesterday of a return to the states... I can

hold on to that for now...

dcdeb

Seriously, Sheena, the video is brilliant -- very clear and only shaky in

a few spots, not really bad at all! I love it! :thumb_yello:

As for the blues... oh, don't start. :tears:

At least there is the mention yesterday of a return to the states... I can

hold on to that for now...

dcdeb

We might meet again soon :biggrin2:

Lovely and funny memories about Glasgow people:

before gig moments:

rain, rain, rain

lovely moments:

- my favourite american mfc fan, the super kind and fine charlottechristie

- i saw again my favourite professional penguin and other mfc people i met in other gig like blue (the official distributor of light bracelets), sariflor, kath, mikamad, mikas_gal07, lululitalienne and ighins

- all my italian friends (the official italian invasion in gla): my old friend robi and mirti, lovely bettasan, super esperia + ig, crazy and beautiful greta

- the lovely conversation with the cameraman by robi

- i met (and I’m very proud of me) super famous and important mfc members: dcdeb, wendy, sara

and THE PRODUCER babspanky

and scottish members like scg and others nicknames i don’t remember in this moment (thanks girlintheblue for the ticket)

- with or without mel gibson's scalp, FREDDIE is my favourite scottish warrior :mf_lustslow: (in the venue bags were not allowed but freddie’s sword YES :yikes:

scandal moments:

- the funny streaptease by sariflor in the queue and in the rain (she dressed his fancy dress during the queue :blush-anim-cl:)

- the sexy coat streaptese in front of cameraman by jemmalee (in the queue and in the rain) dressed like a big girl (also mikas_gal07 was dressed like a sexy big girl) :blush-anim-cl:

- the naked knees of freddie :yikes:

gig moments:

kcing, kching, kching

after gig moments;

rain, rain, rain

Glasgow was amazing, best Mika gig i have been to, such a good atmosphere. Me and my friends were talking to the 'William Wallace', he told us about the fan club and that you had all met up so thought id check it out. Met Mika after the concert but was madly phoning for a taxi, those who met him before the show wot time did he arrive, was trying to get through but couldnt because of the football, just wondered how close I was, i didnt arrive til 4.

William Wallace (the bravehart man with melgibson's scalp) recruited warriors in the queue ????? :yikes:

Hi girls, I've seen the photos (including sub-folders - and they're great. And I've seen the long and short versions of handing over the petition.

What was said that makes everyone roar?

And I've seen scg's Relax on Daily Motion. Is there anything else to look at please?

Hi girls, I've seen the photos (including sub-folders - and they're great. And I've seen the long and short versions of handing over the petition.

What was said that makes everyone roar?

And I've seen scg's Relax on Daily Motion. Is there anything else to look at please?

maybe when he said: 'for the official fan club'?? after receiving the book from wendi's hands?

lost...yes lost is the right word.

i feel lost because i cannot see you all and mika for a long time.

more, it's raining...more, i've got a fever that makes me see things even darker.....

but MFC is here! this is def the best consolation! :blush-anim-cl:

I know how you all feel, and I wasn't even there on the weekend...well only in spirit. Plus I have a cold too, so we are all sick together. But like Deb, the mere mention of another tour to Japan and Australia is enough to keep me clinging on.

:wink2:

Have to go to bed early tonight (right now), but I have loved every minute of the Glasgow reports and vids, so much so I almost forgot Manchester, but today I finally remembered, and Vix's vids are definitely worth checking out. Mika said that 4 of their Mums were in the audience in Manchester!!:wub2:

Wow..four of their mums..that is amazing! I really think they should get togther with the rest of us mums on here!

Sorry for all of you that have the blues...it will no doubt be my turn next week...but as you say...the MFC spirit and the pics and vids do help.

I haven't been able to see Love Today as my computer is just TOO slow...but I am so pleased that it has gone down SO well...and that Wendi actually survived watching it!

Charlie...brilliant report and thank you so much for writing it before you head to Vegas...looking forward to the pics

I survived it - but it wont play on my laptop after I have

downloaded it!! :tears: I sat up till 1.45am downloading

it again, watched it, and then when went back to watch

it again, it wont play :crybaby:

Awwww, i haven't babe i'm afraid.

Nobody took a piccie of me in mine either. *cries*

Blimey, what were we doing? LOL oh yeah watching Mika, we must of got carried away. We can't let that happen again:mf_rosetinted: