soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You have got to be f*cking kidding me" groaned JJL

"Nope, its all very real" replied M

"We are even still in these horribly drab clothes, if you can even call them that" whined JJL

"Oh your not the only one annoyed about that" whined Mika back

"Oh grow up you two, we need to put Soa and Mac somewhere safe" said Lolly

"Just while we are here does anyone know why Mac's timetravelling thing messed up so much?" asked Artsy

"I don't know, and we don't have time to find out" said M " and we need to hide those two, or wake them up"

"We can't they have both over-exuasted themselfs, we could make it worse if we do" said JJL

"We need a plan, we can't keep running away" said Artsy

"That's very true" said M

"Circles!" said JJL, very suddenly, startling everyone, Various huh?'s were heard from everyone.

"Circles, we stick together, put the kids, Glow, Soa and Mac in the middle, then we have the rest of us on the out side. I can blast two or three at a time, so then I have roughly about 20-40 of the hunchmen covered and a couple of the others, that and I have an adventage, I don't have a BBL clone, so they don't quite know how I work, Nico can break bones of about 10 at a time, therefore we have about 50 covered don't we, So now we have about 80 of the random hunchmen covered, leaving 20 hunchmen and about 19 BBL's if I counted correctly, so all of us can cover them, but whatever you do, DON'T under any circumstances fight your own BBL clone, cause its obvious that they know a fair bit about you, so fight someone elses, and don't listen to what they say, ok?"

"Ya know your very opinionated, and what makes you think it will work?" asked M

"I don't, I know it will work"...

"We've got to try something." I said, and moved Soa next to Mac, motioning to Becky to bring the kids over. Everyone circled around with our backs to the center. We all turned as we heard the BBLs approaching, their voices and footsteps a dull roar.

And......that's all I got.:blink:

I'm really sorry...I'm coming off a sugar high and am legally braindead.

ER, what the hell are you still doing up?:shocked:

(What the hell am I still doing up?)

:blink:

I am so psychic. I knew you'd say that.

I finally got my computer hooked up, and it took ages, and then I copied all my music and that took ages and I sort of ditched bed.

Hmm... I'm deciding between making you lot go to bed or having people to talk to till I decide to go to bed

Stay up and get delirious with us.:hypo:

YOU CAN'T MAKE US GO TO BED, WE'RE IN NORTH AMERICA.

And you know you want to talk to us. :naughty:

*taunts JJL from across the ocean*

Of course she does; we're fun peeps.