PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

The others went downstair and I sat on the bed crying.

Finn put an awkward arm around me.

"I am stressed." I managed quietly.

He nodded.

"Me too."

I rested my head on his shoulder and we watched the sunset through the window.

in the kitchen.

"IS she OK?" asked soa as Sara and Michael came to sit down.

"She should be." winked sara.

Michael nodded.

"She is sweet." He added and everyone smiled.

I sat at the kitchen table, playing with the chilli, when I decided I'd had enough and left for my room.

Kely watched me get up, and followed.

Once I slammed the door shut, I heard Kelz think, "Is it safe?"

I resisted the urge to think back, "No", but I replied, "Yeah."

She came in, and sat on the bed.

I turned to face her, and sighed.

"It's Andrew again. He was at the door. I don't want to deal with him again Kelz, not after last time."

"Look, if he comes back, I'll tell him where to go. You don't even have to speak to him."

I half smiled. "Thanks."

We wandered back down to the lounge room, where the others were sitting around.

"Oh, some guy called Andrew came by. Said he needed to speak to you about... What was it?" Cal said.

"Ummm... Ella. Seemed kinda urgent to think of it." Arts replied.

"Oh God." I muttered, and ran straight for the front door.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting...

I'll keep it in mind M4L :roftl:

Thanks Lolls :huglove:

Anyway, morning! I have to go to school in a minute, but I have 2 double lessons and in english we're watching a DVD, so the day shouldn't be too bad.

But my sister is distraught. It's horrible seeing her like this.

Or maybe not... gotta eat...

Well, seeing as no-one posted in my absence, I will post...

:lmao: I love you, Nico.

You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of yoooou, you'd be like heaven to touch, i wanna hold you so much, at long last i arrived and i thank god i'm alive.

héhé! teteuse :fisch::roftl::naughty: :naughty:

I sat at the kitchen table, playing with the chilli, when I decided I'd had enough and left for my room.

Kely watched me get up, and followed.

Once I slammed the door shut, I heard Kelz think, "Is it safe?"

I resisted the urge to think back, "No", but I replied, "Yeah."

She came in, and sat on the bed.

I turned to face her, and sighed.

"It's Andrew again. He was at the door. I don't want to deal with him again Kelz, not after last time."

"Look, if he comes back, I'll tell him where to go. You don't even have to speak to him."

I half smiled. "Thanks."

We wandered back down to the lounge room, where the others were sitting around.

"Oh, some guy called Andrew came by. Said he needed to speak to you about... What was it?" Cal said.

"Ummm... Ella. Seemed kinda urgent to think of it." Arts replied.

"Oh God." I muttered, and ran straight for the front door.

Things need to be stirred up.....

Nico ran out the door and looked around wildly. A dark blue car was driving off down the road. Nico stumbled to the end of the driveway and called out,

"Andrew!"

She threw out a hand, and the car stopped. Grunting with the effort, she used her powers to lift the car and move it back. The engine revved, then died as she gently set it down next to her. The man inside was clutching the steering wheel with fear. He turned his head and glanced at her, then looked back at the steering wheel as if it were the only comforting sight nearby.

"Nico?"

Nico leaned her hands on the roof of the car and stared at the man desperately.

"Andrew, what happened to Ella?"

I had opened up my laptop and was watching the youtube vid of Mika knocking heads with Mikey from the latest Chicago show and giggling.

"Not your best moment, Meeks."

He rolled his eyes and looked away. The video ended and selections of related videos appeared. Some of them were other concerts, but some were interviews, and some were PPR interviews.

"Hey guys, there's a PPR pap clip from 2 years ago on here." I said, grinning and clicking on it.

The screen opened on a grainy clip showing the front of a european hotel. Mika and M4L walked by, holding hands, then Glow, Cal, Justin and ER trooped by with no comment, but when Baby appeared, I inhaled quietly, my eyes tracing over her face.

She shook her head at the reporters.

"No comment. No comment. I said NO COMMENT." she snapped, then stopped when a sound came from behind her. It sounded like a cat dying. Baby sighed and followed the others into the hotel.

The strange sound got louder, and then Kevin appeared, holding me in his arms.

"Like a rhinestone cowboy, riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeooooooooooo......" I yelled at the camera, giggling and grabbing Kevin's face. The reporters flashed pictures and shouted questions.

"Oh my god...." I whispered, realizing it had to have been the very first time I'd been injected with ketamine. I looked around the room.

"You guys let the press see me when I was drugged?!"

Calvin leaned over and looked at my laptop screen, then smirked.

"Oh right, I forgot about that."

"Like a rhinestone cowboy, getting cards and letters from people I don't even knooooooooooow....."

I winced, looking back at myself. Kevin shifted me in his arms and gave the camera a stressed look.

"Artsy is indisposed at the moment." he said firmly, but the reporters kept shooting questions at him.

"Oh pleeeaazzzze, Pretty Kevin. I'm not indie-indie-indisss-whatever. I'm loverly. Gimme a kiss, pretty boy."

I tugged at his ears and brought his mouth onto mine. The clip ended there, with us kissing. Cal stared at the image for a moment, then cleared his throat and stood up, walking stiffly to the kitchen.

Worried, I placed my laptop on the couch and followed him.

Finn picked up the laptop and watched the vid.

"Whoa...Artsy was strung out pretty bad, eh?"

M nodded, leaning over to look.

"Ketamine does that to you."

"Were you on it too?"

"Not this time; this was the first time."

"Then why are you holding Mika's hand?"

It went silent in the room and Mika stared at his shoes. M bit her lip, then shrugged in a what-the-hell sort of way.

"Mika and I used to be an item."

Things need to be stirred up.....

Nico ran out the door and looked around wildly. A dark blue car was driving off down the road. Nico stumbled to the end of the driveway and called out,

"Andrew!"

She threw out a hand, and the car stopped. Grunting with the effort, she used her powers to lift the car and move it back. The engine revved, then died as she gently set it down next to her. The man inside was clutching the steering wheel with fear. He turned his head and glanced at her, then looked back at the steering wheel as if it were the only comforting sight nearby.

"Nico?"

Nico leaned her hands on the roof of the car and stared at the man desperately.

"Andrew, what happened to Ella?"

I had opened up my laptop and was watching the youtube vid of Mika knocking heads with Mikey from the latest Chicago show and giggling.

"Not your best moment, Meeks."

He rolled his eyes and looked away. The video ended and selections of related videos appeared. Some of them were other concerts, but some were interviews, and some were PPR interviews.

"Hey guys, there's a PPR pap clip from 2 years ago on here." I said, grinning and clicking on it.

The screen opened on a grainy clip showing the front of a european hotel. Mika and M4L walked by, holding hands, then Glow, Cal, Justin and ER trooped by with no comment, but when Baby appeared, I inhaled quietly, my eyes tracing over her face.

She shook her head at the reporters.

"No comment. No comment. I said NO COMMENT." she snapped, then stopped when a sound came from behind her. It sounded like a cat dying. Baby sighed and followed the others into the hotel.

The strange sound got louder, and then Kevin appeared, holding me in his arms.

"Like a rhinestone cowboy, riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeooooooooooo......" I yelled at the camera, giggling and grabbing Kevin's face. The reporters flashed pictures and shouted questions.

"Oh my god...." I whispered, realizing it had to have been the very first time I'd been injected with ketamine. I looked around the room.

"You guys let the press see me when I was drugged?!"

Calvin leaned over and looked at my laptop screen, then smirked.

"Oh right, I forgot about that."

"Like a rhinestone cowboy, getting cards and letters from people I don't even knooooooooooow....."

I winced, looking back at myself. Kevin shifted me in his arms and gave the camera a stressed look.

"Artsy is indisposed at the moment." he said firmly, but the reporters kept shooting questions at him.

"Oh pleeeaazzzze, Pretty Kevin. I'm not indie-indie-indisss-whatever. I'm loverly. Gimme a kiss, pretty boy."

I tugged at his ears and brought his mouth onto mine. The clip ended there, with us kissing. Cal stared at the image for a moment, then cleared his throat and stood up, walking stiffly to the kitchen.

Worried, I placed my laptop on the couch and followed him.

Finn picked up the laptop and watched the vid.

"Whoa...Artsy was strung out pretty bad, eh?"

M nodded, leaning over to look.

"Ketamine does that to you."

"Were you on it too?"

"Not this time; this was the first time."

"Then why are you holding Mika's hand?"

It went silent in the room and Mika stared at his shoes. M bit her lip, then shrugged in a what-the-hell sort of way.

"Mika and I used to be an item."

I watched as Finn's eyes bulged suddenly.

"Er...what?" he asked turning to face me from the scene emerging on screen of Artsy giving the reporter a lap dance.

"An item." I said quietly.

Finn looked at Mika who was fumbling with his sweater's sleeves.

"Oh...." Finn looked back at me.

"It shouldn't ruin anything, should it?" I asked sweetly.

He looked thoughtfully at Mika.

"I don't know, will it mika?"

My eyes widened and i shifted them towards mika.

"I have feelings for nothing. Not even bunnies." he pronounced.

Finn raised an eyebrow.

"And what about you?"

I stared coldly at him.

"You KNOW i love you more than anything."

He nodded his head.

"Tell me about ketamine."

I watched as Finn's eyes bulged suddenly.

"Er...what?" he asked turning to face me from the scene emerging on screen of Artsy giving the reporter a lap dance.

"An item." I said quietly.

Finn looked at Mika who was fumbling with his sweater's sleeves.

"Oh...." Finn looked back at me.

"It shouldn't ruin anything, should it?" I asked sweetly.

He looked thoughtfully at Mika.

"I don't know, will it mika?"

My eyes widened and i shifted them towards mika.

"I have feelings for nothing. Not even bunnies." he pronounced.

Finn raised an eyebrow.

"And what about you?"

I stared coldly at him.

"You KNOW i love you more than anything."

He nodded his head.

"Tell me about ketamine."

sara and michael walked to her room!

'' what did you want to show me?? '' he asked

'' here...'' she said taking out a pink book under her bed '' i thought i could never show you '' she added as she gave him the book!

'' you want me to look at it?? '' he asked , putting his hand on the back of his neck

'' well, yeah! '' she replied shyly! as he was going to open it, they heard a knock on the door and M entered the room!

'' oh i'm sorry... '' she said a bit embarassed '' care to join us downstair?? ''

'' hmm...yeah! i guess it's not the right time to show it to you then! '' sara said looking at michael. she left the room! he subtlely put the little pink book in his jacket and followed her downstair!

"I'll have a hot chocolate." I said quietly as artsy passed me a mug. We sat quietly for a while. "it's OK if he wants to wait. Just as long as he decides kelzy as another impulse." I said coldly, she poured water into our cups and we added our things. "I'm sure an impulse was all it was." she said kindly. "That's not what she thought." I said adding marshmallows. "well then that's your issue with her. Just don't let mika get into it." She said, linking arms with me as we went back into the living room. We sat down together arm and arm on the couch beside kevin. He kissed her cheek softly and whisperd, "I love you, hun." and then patted her hand. She smiled and kissed him back. I watched helplessly feeling like the third wheel. Kelzy heard my thoughts. "I'm not a tr*mp." she said quietly, glaring at me. "I'm sorry." I said quickly and then looking at the t.v set on the pirce is right, then my eyes wondered to the couples, looking sadly at each one.

OH ER DARLING!!!!!!!