"ARTSY!"

"HELp ME M!"

"ARTSY??!"

"I'M HERE M RIGHT HERE!"

"ARTSY WHERE ARE YOU??!"

"RIGHT HERE!"

then there was cursing on my part :naughty:

And now it's happening on yrecaps!!! it's like

Me: And our maching bracelets say turk and JD!

Artsy: M???

Me: HELLO???

ME: HELLO????

ME: Am i all aloney on my owney?

From page 177 of Part 3:

"I think so." I said hesitantly.

"Try to stay calm." Noko said, "Work off excess energy by running, or relax in the hotsprings. The important thing is to not get wound too tight."

Cal and I nodded, and Noko sent us off for our free day. Taking his advice, Calvin and I went running for two hours while Baby and Kevin hung out with the others.

When we returned, damp with sweat and breathing hard, we all decided the proper way to follow up our run would be swimming. The hotsprings were a little too warm for us at the moment, but a mile off from the mansion, Noko owned a small strip of japanese coastline. We spent another three hours swimming, and then it was time for lunch.

We walked back to the mansion and ate a quick lunch of rice and tea with the others, and then the entire group played a game of capture the mint. It was a PPR variation on capture the flag, but we had no flag, so Baby volunteered two mints to the cause. Calvin and I had to be on opposite teams because we were still very edgy and we played much too competitively for it to be fair to have us on the same team. The others mostly played small background battles and tried to stay out of the way while Cal and I went head to head.

After four hours of playing, it was declared a tie, and the two of us had to be dragged off the field by the rest of the group.

"I so would've won, Harris." I grumbled, striding to the hotsprings, where we'd decided to have a soak before dinner.

"Yeah right, Huddleston." he replied, "Your game was weak."

"Liar!" I shouted, shoving him.

"What did you call me?" he asked slowly, turning back and towering over me. Yellow lines started to spread into his irises. I felt my own eyes beginning to glow in anger and stepped closer, standing on my toes to minimize the difference in our heights.

"You heard me. I called you a liar. I was kicking your ass."

"Why you little-"

"Ok, that's enough!" snapped Kevin, pushing Calvin away and grabbing the hand I'd pulled back to smack Cal.

Calvin and I both took deep breaths and apologized to each other. Baby looked at us nervously, then to the sun, which was an hour from setting.

"It's getting worse." she remarked.

:thumb_yello:

"I think so." I said hesitantly.

"Try to stay calm." Noko said, "Work off excess energy by running, or relax in the hotsprings. The important thing is to not get wound too tight."

Cal and I nodded, and Noko sent us off for our free day. Taking his advice, Calvin and I went running for two hours while Baby and Kevin hung out with the others.

When we returned, damp with sweat and breathing hard, we all decided the proper way to follow up our run would be swimming. The hotsprings were a little too warm for us at the moment, but a mile off from the mansion, Noko owned a small strip of japanese coastline. We spent another three hours swimming, and then it was time for lunch.

We walked back to the mansion and ate a quick lunch of rice and tea with the others, and then the entire group played a game of capture the mint. It was a PPR variation on capture the flag, but we had no flag, so Baby volunteered two mints to the cause. Calvin and I had to be on opposite teams because we were still very edgy and we played much too competitively for it to be fair to have us on the same team. The others mostly played small background battles and tried to stay out of the way while Cal and I went head to head.

After four hours of playing, it was declared a tie, and the two of us had to be dragged off the field by the rest of the group.

"I so would've won, Harris." I grumbled, striding to the hotsprings, where we'd decided to have a soak before dinner.

"Yeah right, Huddleston." he replied, "Your game was weak."

"Liar!" I shouted, shoving him.

"What did you call me?" he asked slowly, turning back and towering over me. Yellow lines started to spread into his irises. I felt my own eyes beginning to glow in anger and stepped closer, standing on my toes to minimize the difference in our heights.

"You heard me. I called you a liar. I was kicking your ass."

"Why you little-"

"Ok, that's enough!" snapped Kevin, pushing Calvin away and grabbing the hand I'd pulled back to smack Cal.

Calvin and I both took deep breaths and apologized to each other. Baby looked at us nervously, then to the sun, which was an hour from setting.

"It's getting worse." she remarked.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty::roftl: