soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sara and michael walked to her room!

'' what did you want to show me?? '' he asked

'' here...'' she said taking out a pink book under her bed '' i thought i could never show you '' she added as she gave him the book!

'' you want me to look at it?? '' he asked , putting his hand on the back of his neck

'' well, yeah! '' she replied shyly! as he was going to open it, they heard a knock on the door and M entered the room!

'' oh i'm sorry... '' she said a bit embarassed '' care to join us downstair?? ''

'' hmm...yeah! i guess it's not the right time to show it to you then! '' sara said looking at michael. she left the room! he subtlely put the little pink book in his jacket and followed her downstair!

I walked into the kitchen. Calvin was standing at the sink with his hands braced on the counter. I stepped towards him carefully.

"Cal?" I asked hesitantly. His hands tightened on the counter at the sound of my voice.

"You don't feel it?" he asked, not turning around.

"Feel what?"

He looked up out the window above the sink. Slowly, I walked closer and looked out the window. In the darkening evening sky, half-hidden by clouds, was the faint outline of the full moon.

I took a deep breath, realizing that I had been feeling edgy today and cursing myself for not checking the calendar. Cal let go of the counter and spun around to face me. His eyes were lined with yellow as he loomed over me.

I took a step back, even as my own eyes began to glow and I felt the familiar rushing in my blood.

"Cal, I..."

M walked down with Sara.

"What was that that Michael had?" she asked Sara.

"Nothing." replied Sara, not meeting her eyes.

"Right." said M, clearly not believing her. They got down to the living room and Nico ran in, tripping over the rug and falling headfirst on the floor.

"Whoa...you ok, Neeks?" asked Finn. Nico scrambled up.

"We have to go NOW." said Nico.

"Why? Is Ella code for bomb?" asked M.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Mika, stepping up between M and Sara.

"Nothing's wrong that you can fix, curls." said Finn, shoving Mika away from M and throwing an arm around her.

"Finn, it was a long time ago." said M, rolling her eyes. Finn looked at M and used his powers. She leaned towards him, looking a bit dazed.

"Pssch...I got her without having to use powers." muttered Mika under his breath, and Finn turned to glare at him, but was still using his powers on accident. Mika blinked at him, then sighed and moved closer to Finn.

Everyone snapped out of it when Nico snapped her fingers.

"Hey, guys, come on. We've got to go."

They turned, then heard a low growl from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen. Calvin was standing at the sink with his hands braced on the counter. I stepped towards him carefully.

"Cal?" I asked hesitantly. His hands tightened on the counter at the sound of my voice.

"You don't feel it?" he asked, not turning around.

"Feel what?"

He looked up out the window above the sink. Slowly, I walked closer and looked out the window. In the darkening evening sky, half-hidden by clouds, was the faint outline of the full moon.

I took a deep breath, realizing that I had been feeling edgy today and cursing myself for not checking the calendar. Cal let go of the counter and spun around to face me. His eyes were lined with yellow as he loomed over me.

I took a step back, even as my own eyes began to glow and I felt the familiar rushing in my blood.

"Cal, I..."

M walked down with Sara.

"Right." said M, clearly not believing her. They got down to the living room and Nico ran in, tripping over the rug and falling headfirst on the floor.

"Nothing's wrong that you can fix, curls." said Finn, shoving Mika away from M and throwing an arm around her.

"Finn, it was a long time ago." said M, rolling her eyes. Finn looked at M and used his powers. She leaned towards him, looking a bit dazed.

"Pssch...I got her without having to use powers." muttered Mika under his breath, and Finn turned to glare at him, but was still using his powers on accident. Mika blinked at him, then sighed and moved closer to Finn.

We all turned into the kitchen to find Artsy on top of cal.

Finn grinned sheepishly and i slugged him.

She was growling at him and he was struggling to get her off.

"ARTS!" I screamed trying to tug her off calvin.

She was too strong and kept hewr nails pierced into calvin.

Finn came and tugged on me and eventually we all flew into the air in a big pile.

"QUICK!" I screamed. "LOCK UP CAL!"

Soa nodded her head and her and cosmo dragged him off into one of the bedrooms locking all the doors and windows and blocking the doors.

I wrapped my arms around artsy and finn and I lugged her into the dining room where we strapped her to the table.

"ARTSY CALM DOWN!" I said flicking some water at her.

"...Ergh, babe. I don't think that's holy water, it came from the tap." said finn.

I flicked water at him and began to pace the room.

"I think she needs to be with Cal." said Finn suddenly.

I looked up at him, "What??"

"Well, they loved people that were blood relatives...you never know it could link them some how."

I nodded my head thoughtfully.

"And you think love is going to help?"

He nodded.

"It got me through the rough times, looking at a picture of you."

I could feel my heart burst with happiness but i felt it burst with pain as one of artsy's nails dug into my t-shirt and ripped mostly all of my clothes off.

"Ow." i managed as I tried to cover my self up.

Finn let out a small laugh and handed me his sweater.

"Uuugh artsy you are such a bitch when you're mad."

:lmao: I love you, Nico.

I love you too M!

Now you know the secret. *nods sagely*

Do you have any idea how many teachers and coaches call me Huddles?:furious:

:lmfao:

Nice!

*resists urge to call Arts Huddles*

My last name isn't bad, but my initials spell THAT :sneaky2:...

M walked down with Sara.

:roftl:

Curls... hehe...

Still got no idea who Ella is... I'll have a think...

I love you too M!

:lmfao:

Nice!

*resists urge to call Arts Huddles*

My last name isn't bad, but my initials spell THAT :sneaky2:...

:roftl:

Curls... hehe...

Still got no idea who Ella is... I'll have a think...

NICO!

*jumps up and down*

Niconiconico!

Where are those stories, young missy?:sneaky2: