PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: Sorry I just went and was looking for picture of beach balls and then i thought of california which made me think of you....I will not post anymore i promise.

I don't care.:naughty:

It's just that I have a bunch of useless pictures in there of myself that I meant to delete, including that one where I'm smoking.(which was almost a year ago anyways, dork.)

I watched Artsy take offf with kevin and I slumped myself in a chair. Finn came and sat beside me holding my hand but the next thing i knew we weren't alone and the rest of the pprs huddled around us.

"She's not going to let him die." I said drowsily.

Everyone else nodded,

"I know I wouldn't."

Finn kissed my hand and suddenly the doors to the bathroom ripped open and kevin and Artsy came wrestling out.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Do it on your alone time." Whispered Finn to Kev.

Kevin smirked but took his feet and put them on Artsy's hips flinging her backwards against the bathroom door.

Finn ran up to Artsy and held her still while the rest of us evaluated what had just happened.

"I don't know why you're acting like it's the full moon, sweets, but you need to calm down before you hurt someone." said Kevin, looking at me worriedly.

"Hey Kev, you ok?" the past me asked through the door that seperated us from the rest of the plane. He turned his head, staring at the closed door, then turned back to me, a confused look on his face.

"I thought Humphrey never made a clone of Artsy." he said, looking at the others before focusing on me.

"Actually, she's not a clone. She's-" M started before Finn covered her mouth with his hand. Kevin backed away from us before Soa locked eyes with him and he stopped, going into a slight trance.

"What are you doing?" asked Finn.

"Rearranging his memory of what just happened." replied Soa without moving her gaze from Kevin. "Artsy, you have to calm down."

I stared a point above Kevin's shoulder and worked to control the beast while simultaneously still listening to Soa.

"I'm going to change it so he doesn't see the rest of us and doesn't remember your past self talking. You get just a bit longer to say goodbye. You can't save him, Arts. You have to let him go."

"No!" cried my mind, still mostly overtaken by the beast, "He's mine! He's the one! I won't lose him again! I can't lose him again!"

Soa finally broke her gaze with Kevin and herded the rest of the group up around Mac, getting ready to go back to our time. Kevin stared woozily into space for a moment before blinking and looking down at me.

"Arts? Need something?"

I stood up and walked towards him. In the background, I could hear Finn and M bickering about something. My instincts and my logic were warring against each other with every step I took.

"You know you can't save him!"

"But I can; it would be so easy just to warn him!"

"You heard Mac. The consequences would be greater than you think."

"But I don't want to live without him."

"You have to. Reversing a man's death is too risky."

I stopped right in front of Kevin, staring up into his eyes, partially obscured by his messy brown hair.

"I love him."

Swallowing hard, I reached up and pulled his head down to mine. Choking back a sob, I kissed him softly. He kissed me back, then leaned away with a confused expression on his face.

"What was that for?"

I gave him a watery smile.

"I'm...I'm just so happy to be marrying you, Pretty Kevin."

He grinned at me.

"Me too, sweets. I love you."

"And I love you. Can you go back into the bathroom and wait a bit before coming out? I don't want the others to think we're getting into the mile-high club or something."

He laughed and nodded, giving me a last peck on the forehead before going into the bathroom and closing the door. I stared at the door for a moment, then joined the group and closed my eyes as we went back to our own time.

M took my hand as soon as we settled back in JJL's kitchen. She looked at me carefully.

"Are you ok, Arts?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, but I need to get into a room; the beast is coming back."

They got me into a room, boarded up the windows and door, and let me be. M stared at my door worriedly, listening to me rage in anger and pain. My roars could be heard from the other side of the house, and Calvin got louder in response.

"I really hope she doesn't hurt herself."

Finn wrapped an arm around her.

"Give her some time, M."

With the others....

The room was silent. Nico crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Ella and Andrew. After a while, Sara spoke up.

"So....are you going to do it, Nico?"

"I don't know why you're acting like it's the full moon, sweets, but you need to calm down before you hurt someone." said Kevin, looking at me worriedly.

"Hey Kev, you ok?" the past me asked through the door that seperated us from the rest of the plane. He turned his head, staring at the closed door, then turned back to me, a confused look on his face.

"I thought Humphrey never made a clone of Artsy." he said, looking at the others before focusing on me.

"Actually, she's not a clone. She's-" M started before Finn covered her mouth with his hand. Kevin backed away from us before Soa locked eyes with him and he stopped, going into a slight trance.

"What are you doing?" asked Finn.

"Rearranging his memory of what just happened." replied Soa without moving her gaze from Kevin. "Artsy, you have to calm down."

I stared a point above Kevin's shoulder and worked to control the beast while simultaneously still listening to Soa.

"I'm going to change it so he doesn't see the rest of us and doesn't remember your past self talking. You get just a bit longer to say goodbye. You can't save him, Arts. You have to let him go."

"No!" cried my mind, still mostly overtaken by the beast, "He's mine! He's the one! I won't lose him again! I can't lose him again!"

Soa finally broke her gaze with Kevin and herded the rest of the group up around Mac, getting ready to go back to our time. Kevin stared woozily into space for a moment before blinking and looking down at me.

"Arts? Need something?"

I stood up and walked towards him. In the background, I could hear Finn and M bickering about something. My instincts and my logic were warring against each other with every step I took.

"You know you can't save him!"

"But I can; it would be so easy just to warn him!"

"You heard Mac. The consequences would be greater than you think."

"But I don't want to live without him."

"You have to. Reversing a man's death is too risky."

I stopped right in front of Kevin, staring up into his eyes, partially obscured by his messy brown hair.

"I love him."

Swallowing hard, I reached up and pulled his head down to mine. Choking back a sob, I kissed him softly. He kissed me back, then leaned away with a confused expression on his face.

"What was that for?"

I gave him a watery smile.

"I'm...I'm just so happy to be marrying you, Pretty Kevin."

He grinned at me.

"Me too, sweets. I love you."

"And I love you. Can you go back into the bathroom and wait a bit before coming out? I don't want the others to think we're getting into the mile-high club or something."

He laughed and nodded, giving me a last peck on the forehead before going into the bathroom and closing the door. I stared at the door for a moment, then joined the group and closed my eyes as we went back to our own time.

M took my hand as soon as we settled back in JJL's kitchen. She looked at me carefully.

"Are you ok, Arts?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, but I need to get into a room; the beast is coming back."

They got me into a room, boarded up the windows and door, and let me be. M stared at my door worriedly, listening to me rage in anger and pain. My roars could be heard from the other side of the house, and Calvin got louder in response.

"I really hope she doesn't hurt herself."

Finn wrapped an arm around her.

"Give her some time, M."

With the others....

The room was silent. Nico crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Ella and Andrew. After a while, Sara spoke up.

"So....are you going to do it, Nico?"

I weeped silently as finn and I sat on the couch in the darkness listening to calvin and Artsy roar into the night.

"Hey guys, oh, let me turn on the light. Anyone wat some lemonade?" whispered JJL as she came into the living room and handed us the glasses.

I smiled politely as the rest of the pprs came in to grab glasses for themselves.

"This is going to keep happening." said Becky quietly breaking the tension

"We'll have to have some kind of a routine." I said listening as Artsy cried out in agony.

They nodded.

"Let's turn on a movie." Suggested finn.

Everyone nodded eagerly,

"I'll make some popcorn. Think Artsy or Calvin'll want any?" asked JJL.

I giggled.

"It'll compliment their glowing green eyes, sure go ahead, they'll have fun chucking it at the wall at 100km per hour."

Everyone chuckled.

"Let's watch The Notebook." I suggested and the guys made pretend gagging noises.

"Why don't we go watch the game upstairs." suggested cosmo.

Finn nodded his head eagerly and made his way upstairs with jack, marco, and cosmo. (and any forgotten guys lol)

I weeped silently as finn and I sat on the couch in the darkness listening to calvin and Artsy roar into the night.

"Hey guys, oh, let me turn on the light. Anyone wat some lemonade?" whispered JJL as she came into the living room and handed us the glasses.

I smiled politely as the rest of the pprs came in to grab glasses for themselves.

"This is going to keep happening." said Becky quietly breaking the tension

"We'll have to have some kind of a routine." I said listening as Artsy cried out in agony.

They nodded.

"Let's turn on a movie." Suggested finn.

Everyone nodded eagerly,

"I'll make some popcorn. Think Artsy or Calvin'll want any?" asked JJL.

I giggled.

"It'll compliment their glowing green eyes, sure go ahead, they'll have fun chucking it at the wall at 100km per hour."

Everyone chuckled.

"Let's watch The Notebook." I suggested and the guys made pretend gagging noises.

"Why don't we go watch the game upstairs." suggested cosmo.

Finn nodded his head eagerly and made his way upstairs with jack, marco, and cosmo. (and any forgotten guys lol)

(you didn't mention michael so i guess he is with me:roftl: :naughty: right?)