PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Disolais, sara. I am not going to write everything that happened for you though because we have that rule now, and i can't translate to french.

ok... but i don't want everybody to yell at me because my post doesn't make sense:sad:

I weeped silently as finn and I sat on the couch in the darkness listening to calvin and Artsy roar into the night.

"Hey guys, oh, let me turn on the light. Anyone wat some lemonade?" whispered JJL as she came into the living room and handed us the glasses.

I smiled politely as the rest of the pprs came in to grab glasses for themselves.

"This is going to keep happening." said Becky quietly breaking the tension

"We'll have to have some kind of a routine." I said listening as Artsy cried out in agony.

They nodded.

"Let's turn on a movie." Suggested finn.

Everyone nodded eagerly,

"I'll make some popcorn. Think Artsy or Calvin'll want any?" asked JJL.

I giggled.

"It'll compliment their glowing green eyes, sure go ahead, they'll have fun chucking it at the wall at 100km per hour."

Everyone chuckled.

"Let's watch The Notebook." I suggested and the guys made pretend gagging noises.

"Why don't we go watch the game upstairs." suggested cosmo.

Finn nodded his head eagerly and made his way upstairs with jack, marco, and cosmo. (and any forgotten guys lol)

''mmichael!! i know it's not the opportune time to talk about that...'' sara said, leading him in a corner of the room '' but ya know the book i showed you earlier... well, you must wonder what it is!!??!''

he nodded and quietly said '' we have time now! tell me what it is about '' he said showing her the book he brought with him

'' did you look at it?? '' she asked worried

'' no!! ''

she giggled :you can look! it's only for you! ''

he laughed!'' pink only for me??? ''

she smiled! he sat and opened it but when he looked up she wasn't there anymore!

nico followed sara to the other room where the boys were playing

when you get how it works you can add other words... but french is complicated to learn...:thumbdown: i'm sure you'll speak it perfectly one day because you're really clever!:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks.

*gasp*

If you go from San Fran to Hollywood, you'll have to go pass my city.

*waves as Sara speeds by*

:roftl: You're so..interesting.