PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this now about peeing?

And I would have posted except Nico's post has me stumped and no-one else did. *is not in denial, oh no*

Haha...we really had to pee before the gig and our hotel was right down the street so we freakin RAN the whole way there holding hands, in our clothes and face paint and literally pushing people out of the way...it was....awesome...:naughty: :naughty:

Haha...we really had to pee before the gig and our hotel was right down the street so we freakin RAN the whole way there holding hands, in our clothes and face paint and literally pushing people out of the way...it was....awesome...:naughty: :naughty:

:blink: Erm...lovely!

Lol. Sounds fun.

:lmfao:

It was hilarious, Rosie. We were standing at the curb waiting for the streetlight to let us walk, and I was complaining about how long it was taking and how bad I had to pee, and then the light changed and Lolls said, "Ok, we better hurry then!" and grabbed my hand and starts running (no, I don't mean fast walking or jogging, but actual, fully-extended legs RUNNING) across the street, and we just kept running all the way down the block, shoving people out of the way and getting stared at and honked at because we were in such crazy clothes and lots of face paint. When we got to our room, I practically died of laughter. (or was that lack of air?)

I'm 14 in 10days time, but I can handle lotsa and lotsa chicken :wink2::das:

Awaits Artsy's word eagerly

Righto... if you say so...

You're on the list!

What's all this now about peeing?

And I would have posted except Nico's post has me stumped and no-one else did. *is not in denial, oh no*

Oh what?!

I didn't kill the story, did I?

You coulda posted about Artsy...

Not yet, still the afternoon for us. Lobeman's whisking me off for a "surprise" tonight after class, though. I'll let you know tomorrow how that goes.

Aww :wub2:

To depress you all on such a nice day, this guy in my year at school called Mitchell really fancied this girl Scarlett, so to show his love for her, he sent her 24 roses (if he did it via the school, it would have cost him £24, but I'm not sure) with a note to ask if she would go out with him. Personally, I would have been completely flattered and said 'Yes' (but maybe that's because I'm desparate :bleh: But he is a nice enough guy) but she rejected him. He must have been mortified, the poor love.

Aww :wub2:

To depress you all on such a nice day, this guy in my year at school called Mitchell really fancied this girl Scarlett, so to show his love for her, he sent her 24 roses (if he did it via the school, it would have cost him £24, but I'm not sure) with a note to ask if she would go out with him. Personally, I would have been completely flattered and said 'Yes' (but maybe that's because I'm desparate :bleh: But he is a nice enough guy) but she rejected him. He must have been mortified, the poor love.

pooooor sop. u wanna hear something? in my school we have candygrams (candy w/ a mssg that you can buy from the student council and they ship them to your homeroom.) everyone got abotu 15. i got one. one. one! even this weirdo chris got 2! and no, he didnt even send them to himself.:mf_rosetinted: