PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm, Christian. He's a sexy queen. And don't worry; I never got any candygrams in middle school either.

And Beck, that makes me really sad...:tears:

haha, for somereason his cockiness makes me love him! wait, that sounded.....and pfft. candygrams suck.:mf_rosetinted:

Guess not.:naughty:

I know; we can't seem to get on at the same time for longer than a few minutes.

Happy Valentines day PPRs! Anyone have a particulary nice story to share?

haha, for somereason his cockiness makes me love him! wait, that sounded.....and pfft. candygrams suck.:mf_rosetinted:

My day was crap

except for grace kelly which was played at my dance...WOOO

pooooor sop. u wanna hear something? in my school we have candygrams (candy w/ a mssg that you can buy from the student council and they ship them to your homeroom.) everyone got abotu 15. i got one. one. one! even this weirdo chris got 2! and no, he didnt even send them to himself.:mf_rosetinted:

Candygrams? We have this rose thing, but nothing you could really do for friends, which is a shame.

I know, it was quite sad Arts :(

My day was crap

except for grace kelly which was played at my dance...WOOO

haha, well lucky you. we dont have a dance until the end of the year, but i doubt i will have someone to go with! devin is TOTALLY out of the question now. today an 8th grader on my bus asked me out, but im not sure if he was serious, it seemed it, but i said no.

He's bitchy is a really funny way. (and I do agree with him on the denim issue)

Candygrams should be taken out of all the schools.:thumbdown:

no, i think its nice, but i put a lot of effort into the gifts for my friends, so it sorta sucked. but i did get a sick pair of earrings from my friend taht she maid, im a total weirdo, when i get homeade gifts from friends i freak out cuz it is just so thoughtful. but ppl do look at me like im crazy when i al,ost start crying.

haha, well lucky you. we dont have a dance until the end of the year, but i doubt i will have someone to go with! devin is TOTALLY out of the question now. today an 8th grader on my bus asked me out, but im not sure if he was serious, it seemed it, but i said no.

Aww. I slowdanced with emma :roftl: Yes people stared :glasses2: And then low came on and i freak danced.

i have just discovered im in love with a gay man!:shocked::roftl:

Ooooooh... but being in love with gay men is fun!

My slight prob is that I'm in love with a married man...

Martin...

:wub2:

Aww :wub2:

To depress you all on such a nice day, this guy in my year at school called Mitchell really fancied this girl Scarlett, so to show his love for her, he sent her 24 roses (if he did it via the school, it would have cost him £24, but I'm not sure) with a note to ask if she would go out with him. Personally, I would have been completely flattered and said 'Yes' (but maybe that's because I'm desparate :bleh: But he is a nice enough guy) but she rejected him. He must have been mortified, the poor love.

Awwwwww.... that's so horrible... poor fella...

*huggles poor boy*

He's bitchy is a really funny way. (and I do agree with him on the denim issue)

Candygrams should be taken out of all the schools.:thumbdown:

I never really understood the point of them... never got one...

I think I sent one to my crush... who happened to be in my homeroom... he knew who it was even though I didn't put my name on it...

Hello everyone...

Jeez, does anyone even remember where the story is?

Yeah, it's back there *points at post* :naughty: