ticket worries

emmylou

seriously has anyone else had these ticketmaster priority tickets !! i need to stop stressing but htis is mika we are talking about

I did that for the Somerset House show, they should send you an e mail with the ticket on it which you print out and take to the gig with you, it has a barcode on the top and bottom of it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone buy December 3rd tickets from seetickets and receive them yet?

Yop bought them (for Christine and I) and they have NOT come yet...

Anyone else in the same predicament ? Monday December 3rd is one week from today. :blink:

see tickets are totally crap, the messed up the Doncaster tickets, (I got all mine from ticketmaster and had no probs) but all those at Donny who got them from see tickets did NOT get them until the day before and I am sure I heard that some ppl still didint get them and that the tickets were in Birmingham for some reason, I am sure they will have got it sorted though and were allowed into the gig.

see tickets are totally crap, the messed up the Doncaster tickets, (I got all mine from ticketmaster and had no probs) but all those at Donny who got them from see tickets did NOT get them until the day before and I am sure I heard that some ppl still didint get them and that the tickets were in Birmingham for some reason, I am sure they will have got it sorted though and were allowed into the gig.

The problem is we are not the original purchaser of the tickets so I don't know how we will get it sorted and we'll never see the tickets if they arrive the day before.

Why are these ticketing arrangements so f*ed up in the UK? In Canada you order the tickets and they mail them the next day. I don't understand what the problem is when the gigs are booked 5 months in advance.