The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Helloooooo everyone.

How aree we??? Not too good after being beaten by the Welsh on Saturday..... :sneaky2::naughty:

At least Amir Kahn won his fight.

*changes subject to weather*

Sunshine!!!!! arrrrgh!!! *gets sunbed out and sunbathes*..... *goes back inside because its too effing cold....* :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloooooo everyone.

How aree we??? Not too good after being beaten by the Welsh on Saturday..... :sneaky2::naughty:

At least Amir Kahn won his fight.

*changes subject to weather*

Sunshine!!!!! arrrrgh!!! *gets sunbed out and sunbathes*..... *goes back inside because its too effing cold....* :naughty:

Hiyaaaa

Now that is soo english :roftl:

The slightest hint of sun and the bbq sales go through the roof

Yeh rugby .. we lost our nuts in the end slightly worrying

Hiyaaaa

Now that is soo english :roftl:

The slightest hint of sun and the bbq sales go through the roof

Yeh rugby .. we lost our nuts in the end slightly worrying

:naughty: I know. Jonny did play well though..... some good kicks and things. they just seemed really unfit.

arrrgh. Do you know where i can get backing tracks from? Preferably free???? I have to learn "I know Him so Well" from Chess, for a music exam......... :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:naughty: I know. Jonny did play well though..... some good kicks and things. they just seemed really unfit.

arrrgh. Do you know where i can get backing tracks from? Preferably free???? I have to learn "I know Him so Well" from Chess, for a music exam......... :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Yeh Jonny is always the backbone ...

I have no idea on backing tracks!

Morning soon-to-be-official peeps :naughty:

What happened with that rugby, it was like a bad dream in the second half.

Ha so much for the new era of English rugby! As long as we don't get the wooden spoon :boxed:

Morning soon to be official member :wink2:

Yeh 17 all and then we folded! just bizarre , not like the England team at all:boxed:

Well we should beat italy

The footie friendly is on TV on Wednesday isn't it...Fab's first game. I wonder if it'll be any different.

It made me laugh how they went on and on about Beckham being dropped, in the news. Give it 6 months of losing, and he'll be back again :roftl:

The footie friendly is on TV on Wednesday isn't it...Fab's first game. I wonder if it'll be any different.

It made me laugh how they went on and on about Beckham being dropped, in the news. Give it 6 months of losing, and he'll be back again :roftl:

Yeh the fotty is I think , shall ber very very interesting :shocked:

Morning soon-to-be-official peeps :naughty:

What happened with that rugby, it was like a bad dream in the second half.

Ha so much for the new era of English rugby! As long as we don't get the wooden spoon

:naughty:

I dont understand!! They spend all day yodelling to the sheep and they go out and win!!! (hehe!! only kidding, Wales is a beautiful place).

But i think Henson should have gone a bit easier on the St Tropez. And the leg waxing...

But Jonny.... wow..... :shocked: I dont know. I just think he's amazing. he's actually so nice aswell. cool guy!

Yeh Jonny is always the backbone ...

I have no idea on backing tracks!

Morning soon to be official member :wink2:

Yeh 17 all and then we folded! just bizarre , not like the England team at all:boxed:

Well we should beat italy

Morrrrning Freds!!

The team seemed really unfit, Moody went off with ankle problems, they bought Strettle off, and Rees was limping around like a loony.

They need to be careful with Wilko. Once he's injured, thats it basically. He cant play for the whole championship.

Yeh I worry about Wilko , he cant take too many more injuries :boxed:

By the way M and S chinese food :mf_lustslow:

Thats something to be proud of :thumb_yello:

I just read, that Jonny normally kicks with his left foot, but in the 03 cup final, he kicked the winning goal with his right foot..... :blink:

M&S chines food!! How is that British?!?! Ok, i know M&S is, but whatever. :naughty:

Have you ever tried Pink Lemonade? I got some from Waitrose the other day. its gorgeous.....

I just read, that Jonny normally kicks with his left foot, but in the 03 cup final, he kicked the winning goal with his right foot..... :blink:

M&S chines food!! How is that British?!?! Ok, i know M&S is, but whatever. :naughty:

Have you ever tried Pink Lemonade? I got some from Waitrose the other day. its gorgeous.....

I love readymeals from waitrose....they actually taste like real food! They have nice sandwiches too :thumb_yello:

I love readymeals from waitrose....they actually taste like real food! They have nice sandwiches too :thumb_yello:

:naughty:*look at me with my useless trivia*

Oh yes! the sandwiches were gorgeous when i went in the other day. I got Pink Lemonade and a cheese and pickle sandwich. well, its got a posh name but i cant remember it. It was cool!

:naughty:*look at me with my useless trivia*

Oh yes! the sandwiches were gorgeous when i went in the other day. I got Pink Lemonade and a cheese and pickle sandwich. well, its got a posh name but i cant remember it. It was cool!

they have some really nice chicken and stuffing ones too.

Mmm I love sandwiches haha

But i think Henson should have gone a bit easier on the St Tropez. And the leg waxing...

:roftl: I was reading in some article last night that GH depilates. I said to my husband "Guess what - Gavin Henson shaves his legs!"

I cannot print what he said in reply. Let's just say it wasn't very politically correct :roftl:

:roftl: I was reading in some article last night that GH depilates. I said to my husband "Guess what - Gavin Henson shaves his legs!"

I cannot print what he said in reply. Let's just say it wasn't very politically correct :roftl:

:naughty::lmao:

He's disgusting anyway!!! Far too orange, and he looks ever so vain. I dont understand why he's a rugby player - he looks like he should be playing footy, with his hair all gelled to perfection and stuff.

:doh::bleh:

*pretends to feel sorry for the English rugby players but is secretly cheering Wales*

Hehehehehe.

Actually I'm hating Wales today, not the rugby team just the weather! It's so bloody windy!!!

I'm having to keep my door locked from the inside even while I'm in the house because it keeps etting blown open and I've given up trying to chase my wheelie bin around the yard!

:thumbdown:

Hey Sarah,

I'm just chillin out watching Torchwood at the moment. Had a **** day at work and really want to tell my boss where to shove his job! I'll have calmed down by tomorrow tho. :sneaky2:

I'm also contemplating the idea of women proposing to men on a leap year...thoughts?