The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Well for once it's not actually raining in my little corner of Wales.

I'm sittin eating Chocolate raisins while ignoring the report I'm supposed to be working on for my meeting with my boss tomorrow. :naughty:

Hey Sarah,

I'm just chillin out watching Torchwood at the moment. Had a **** day at work and really want to tell my boss where to shove his job! I'll have calmed down by tomorrow tho. :sneaky2:

I'm also contemplating the idea of women proposing to men on a leap year...thoughts?

Didn't your meeting go well?

I had an OK day at work but after putting in about 2.5 extra hours, the boss says he wants the work finished by tomorrow. I was left wondering why he thinks we are staying late without pay, but to get the bloody work done on time.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meeting didn't go well at all. Probably wasn't helped by me pointin out that I was giving up my spare time to hold the meeting!

Unfortunatly I work in Community Development and we only have enough funding to employ me part time. So I get paid for 16 hrs but do far far more than that.

I do enjoy my job but sometimes my boss seems to forget how much I do that I don't get paid for, which annoys me!

Anyway, Happy thoughts!

Meeting didn't go well at all. Probably wasn't helped by me pointin out that I was giving up my spare time to hold the meeting!

Unfortunatly I work in Community Development and we only have enough funding to employ me part time. So I get paid for 16 hrs but do far far more than that.

I do enjoy my job but sometimes my boss seems to forget how much I do that I don't get paid for, which annoys me!Anyway, Happy thoughts!

Exactly my situation. Just feel a bit flat tonight, feel like I have no sooner got in and it's time to go to bed, then you've no sooner gone to bed and it's time to get up for work.

But as you say, happy thoughts. :naughty:

Hey Sarah,

I'm just chillin out watching Torchwood at the moment. Had a **** day at work and really want to tell my boss where to shove his job! I'll have calmed down by tomorrow tho. :sneaky2:

I'm also contemplating the idea of women proposing to men on a leap year...thoughts?

I love Torchwood!!!

Hmmm. Proposing to men. I dont know, i always think that men should do it. It seems more special. Not that im living in the dark ages, i just cant see myself proposing to anyone (except Mika or Wilko... :naughty: ).

I guess id feel a bit silly!! but thats just me.

Its silly really, just petty bickering. I only said that i liked Madonna and she looks great for her age! :naughty::roftl:

how are you? did you see the game last night?

OK, fair enough! I thought it was real arguing!

I'm good thanks! I did see it! They should've played Owen though. If only they had that result in November!

OK, fair enough! I thought it was real arguing!

I'm good thanks! I did see it! They should've played Owen though. If only they had that result in November!

Whoever it is, they are such a mean soul! But whatever! I love my British thread.

Exactly, i know. Owen provides some sort of security for them. They seem to play better when hes there. They need to play Crouch from the start aswell.

As for the rugby, theyre treading on eggshells too. Tindall, Strettle, Moody and Rees are all injured, and they need to be careful with Wilko. Hes getting a bit fragile now. Poor guy. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Whoever it is, they are such a mean soul! But whatever! I love my British thread.

Exactly, i know. Owen provides some sort of security for them. They seem to play better when hes there. They need to play Crouch from the start aswell.

As for the rugby, theyre treading on eggshells too. Tindall, Strettle, Moody and Rees are all injured, and they need to be careful with Wilko. Hes getting a bit fragile now. Poor guy. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Playing Rooney up front on his own was a mistake too They should have Owen and Crouch or maybe Heskey when he is fit!

I don't watch the rugby unfortunately but I love the football!

Playing Rooney up front on his own was a mistake too They should have Owen and Crouch or maybe Heskey when he is fit!

I don't watch the rugby unfortunately but I love the football!

:naughty: Im more of a fan of the rugby, being Irish, south african and english i can support all the different teams. England arent doing too well though.

but the footy, im my opinion i think they should play:

D James,

W. Brown - R. Ferdinand - J. Terry - M. Richards

J.Cole - G. Barry - S. Gerrard - J. Jenas

W. Rooney - P. Crouch

Good old 4-4-2 none of the other silly business, but i think they should definately put Rooney and Crouch on first, then Owen later if Rooney or Crouch come off.

:naughty: Im more of a fan of the rugby, being Irish, south african and english i can support all the different teams. England arent doing too well though.

but the footy, im my opinion i think they should play:

D James,

W. Brown - R. Ferdinand - J. Terry - M. Richards

J.Cole - G. Barry - S. Gerrard - J. Jenas

W. Rooney - P. Crouch

Good old 4-4-2 none of the other silly business, but i think they should definately put Rooney and Crouch on first, then Owen later if Rooney or Crouch come off.

I did notice!

This would be my line up!

James

Richards - Ferdinand - Terry - A Cole

W. Phillips - Barry - Gerrard - J Cole

Owen - Crouch

I did notice!

This would be my line up!

James

Richards - Ferdinand - Terry - A Cole

W. Phillips - Barry - Gerrard - J Cole

Owen - Crouch

That's also a great line up. I forgot Wright Phillips. He's a great player.

I did see some really great passes last night, some really tricky footwork, but then there were a few that led to nowhere. They should work on that. But 4-4-2 is what we should always play.

It's the start of a new era hopefully with Capello. But we need to see what they play like when its not just a friendly. You have to count for the pressure aswell when its a real match.

That's also a great line up. I forgot Wright Phillips. He's a great player.

I did see some really great passes last night, some really tricky footwork, but then there were a few that led to nowhere. They should work on that. But 4-4-2 is what we should always play.

It's the start of a new era hopefully with Capello. But we need to see what they play like when its not just a friendly. You have to count for the pressure aswell when its a real match.

The next real matches will be the qualifiers for the 2010 world cup!

The next real matches will be the qualifiers for the 2010 world cup!

*glares at Steve McDonut or whatever his name was for not getting us through to Euro 2008....* :sneaky2::badmood:

Hopefully he can bring it back though, Capello. in time for the world cup. who knows. Maybe we'll bring the cup home???

*glares at Steve McDonut or whatever his name was for not getting us through to Euro 2008....* :sneaky2::badmood:

Hopefully he can bring it back though, Capello. in time for the world cup. who knows. Maybe we'll bring the cup home???

I had to change my plans for the summer! I was going to watch the Euro's!

But look what happened when Liverpool played that non league team! They managed to get 2 goals past us!

It depends if Benitez plays a strong team!

Liverpool arent doing that well are they? I mean, they won the non league team and that but before they hadnt won for a while.

My friend's a liverpool fan. I dont know what i am. My dad likes Man U, but im kind of neutral. I'll watch any game.

Liverpool arent doing that well are they? I mean, they won the non league team and that but before they hadnt won for a while.

My friend's a liverpool fan. I dont know what i am. My dad likes Man U, but im kind of neutral. I'll watch any game.

Not at the moment! I can't see us winning the title this year. They won on Saturday but that was the first time in the Premiership since Boxing Day.

My fingers are crossed for the champions league and the Fa cup.

I hate Man U!