The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Hiya Clare, hows it going?

Im doing revision. How lovely!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to study a book for the English Lit exam called 'Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha'. How lovely also. :mf_rosetinted:

You know, everyone else gets to study classics like Jane Eyre, Of Mice and Men, Pride and Prejudice etc. and we have to study that bunch of nonsense!!!! grrrrrr!!!! :mad3:

Hope your exam goes well.

Is your book interesting?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Cazgirl and daisylou I think!

Ohhh.

Id love to do it. Ive pointed lots of British newbies in the right direction! And i created this place and keep it live and healthy, and all the other British threads too......

And im proud of being British! :bleh:

hmmm.... but i suppose theres already too many. daaamnnn.

Hiya Clare, hows it going?

Im doing revision. How lovely!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to study a book for the English Lit exam called 'Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha'. How lovely also. :mf_rosetinted:

You know, everyone else gets to study classics like Jane Eyre, Of Mice and Men, Pride and Prejudice etc. and we have to study that bunch of nonsense!!!! grrrrrr!!!! :mad3:

Didn't it win the Orange prize or some prize or other?

Ohhh.

Id love to do it. Ive pointed lots of British newbies in the right direction! And i created this place and keep it live and healthy, and all the other British threads too......

And im proud of being British! :bleh:

hmmm.... but i suppose theres already too many. daaamnnn.

I'm the Welsh rep, don't I count? :blink:

Aye, it were good match.

Good on Barnsley for winning!! Good on 'em!!! Bringing football home to Yorkshire!!! (or something..... :mf_rosetinted: )

By ekkkkeeeeyyy thump

COME ON YOU REDS

:woot_jump::soccer_h4h::insane:

It woh Proper Bo I tell thi :naughty:

I can't believe my team beat Liverpool, I'm still in shock, I may have to go to Wembley :shocked:

Wonder who we will draw tomorrow...??

G'mornin United Kingdom!

Today is my Mika-versary!!! Ive been on the MFC a whole year!! :yay: Its an achievement for me - ive never been a fan of someones music for that long!

:yay:

COME ON YOU REDS

:woot_jump::soccer_h4h:

It woh Proper Bo I tell thi

I can't believe my team beat Liverpool, I'm still in shock, I may have to go to Wembley :shocked:

Wonder who we will draw tomorrow...??

Yeahhhhhh!!!!

It was pretty sweet! I love it when the bigger team doesnt win. its good for the soul.

I'm watching the Welsh open final, if Ronnie throws this away I will be very upset!

:bleh:

What happened then?

6 nations is back next weekend!!!! England V France, Ireland V Scotland, Wales V Italy. Should be a good weekend!