Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'mornin United Kingdom!

Today is my Mika-versary!!! Ive been on the MFC a whole year!! :yay: Its an achievement for me - ive never been a fan of someones music for that long!

:yay:

Congrats on your Mikaversary!

Only 9 days till mine - amazing how fast that year has gone though!

Well done Sarah :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*bows down* you are the official king of the MFC though. When i joined you already had like 1000 posts (which was a LOT "back in the day"....) :naughty:

:thumb_yello: This is the week that Mika makes the Brits proud :thumb_yello:

Yes!!!!!

I cant wait to see his performance. I bet its the best one!

*sits down in comfy chair*

Hellooooooooo everybody!

It's been FREEZING today. The frost hasnt disappeared - its still covering the path outside my house right now, and i nearly slipped when i went to sainsburys to get some lunch...... :mf_rosetinted:

I havent heard from the pet place about the job....i hope they get back - my only other option would be waitressing and i think i'll be terrible.....

*celebrates mfc-versary* :yay:

Hey Sarah,

Congrats on your MFCverasry (sp?) but I'm afraid I'm still too depressed about the snooker result to celebrate! How did he let that happen???????? :boxed:

Anyway, yeah it's been really cold here too, I've had to turn my heating back up (which I hate doing because it cost too bloody much).

I also now have no job (not something I really want to talk about) so I'm bored out of my skull! Doc has sined me off for 3 months and told me to get some rest but when i'm back from London I need something else or I'm gonna go crazy!

But on the bright side only 5 days until i go to London! Woooo!

Hey Sarah,

Congrats on your MFCverasry (sp?) but I'm afraid I'm still too depressed about the snooker result to celebrate! How did he let that happen???????? :boxed:

Anyway, yeah it's been really cold here too, I've had to turn my heating back up (which I hate doing because it cost too bloody much).

I also now have no job (not something I really want to talk about) so I'm bored out of my skull! Doc has sined me off for 3 months and told me to get some rest but when i'm back from London I need something else or I'm gonna go crazy!

I heard about the snooker result! Sooo sorry!

I wish I was coming to London!

Hey Sarah,

:punk: 1 year today! Wow. I feel so old.

Snoooooooooooker........ Hmmmm. A disappointing sport.... you don't get any leg/thigh action. That's one of the main reasons why i watch rugby is for the thigh action (footballers tend to have better legs).

But saying that, i'm all for a bit of snooker, i just couldnt watch hours of it.

Oh! well, i hope you get all the rest you need and you're doing what you want to do soon.

:biggrin2::bleh: