The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I'm not! :roftl:

I wish I lived back in Peterborough... * thinks and shuts up about Peterborough*

I've just had PE and school today and a basketball landed on my fingernail and now it's bleeding... and it really hurts... but hey :roftl:

I'm supposed to be doing my History homework but I can't be bothered so I'll probally leave it till Saturday... I like Fridays, except for the PE... :naughty:

Ouuuch! that hurts so much! that kind of happened to me in rounders - of course, we were playing it with a rock solid ball and it bent my finger right back. They thought i'd broken it, but it was ok.

I liked PE! Especially when Hull FC used to train at the same time..... thats how we met a couple of them..... :wink2::biggrin2:

But i dont do PE anymore.

What's the history homework on??? I can't remember what we did in year 8. I think i remember studying the civil war and industrial revelution........ then when you hit year 9, its all about the wars......... *yawns*........ so i dropped it........

*goes back to typing up English Lit. notes*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouuuch! that hurts so much! that kind of happened to me in rounders - of course, we were playing it with a rock solid ball and it bent my finger right back. They thought i'd broken it, but it was ok.

I liked PE! Especially when Hull FC used to train at the same time..... thats how we met a couple of them..... :wink2::biggrin2:

But i dont do PE anymore.

What's the history homework on??? I can't remember what we did in year 8. I think i remember studying the civil war and industrial revelution........ then when you hit year 9, its all about the wars......... *yawns*........ so i dropped it........

*goes back to typing up English Lit. notes*

Ouch! I've just recovered from a broken finger, I haven't done piano in 2 months... :thumbdown: But I can still draw so I'm happy :naughty:

We have to build a castle, and I'm fed up of gluing stuff...

And Heya Sophie!

Ouch! I've just recovered from a broken finger, I haven't done piano in 2 months... :thumbdown: But I can still draw so I'm happy :naughty:

We have to build a castle, and I'm fed up of gluing stuff...

And Heya Sophie!

I remember building a castle!! Mine was rubbish though!!

Someone built one out of lego..... it was amazing!! Arrrrgh! I couldnt live without playing my guitar/piano for 2 months! Id probably die!

Its raining like mad and we have 75mph winds right now......... :boxed: I hope everyones safe if theyre travelling back from London.

I remember building a castle!! Mine was rubbish though!!

Someone built one out of lego..... it was amazing!! Arrrrgh! I couldnt live without playing my guitar/piano for 2 months! Id probably die!

Its raining like mad and we have 75mph winds right now......... :boxed: I hope everyones safe if theyre travelling back from London.

Yeah... My dad's just got back from London. He works there so. I nearly died of lack of keyboard! I've forgotten all the chords too! Gah...

My Castle's rubbish... it's not finished tho. :roftl:

Yeah... My dad's just got back from London. He works there so. I nearly died of lack of keyboard! I've forgotten all the chords too! Gah...

My Castle's rubbish... it's not finished tho. :roftl:

Arrrgh! I know, it must be awful not to be able to play for so long... *touches wood*

I bet your castle is great!! Yeahhh! Enjoy year 8 - its a right pain when you start year 10. then now, almost at the end of year 11 it gets worse - ive had to study solid all day today :boxed: typing up english lit notes, writing French presentations. grrrr! I have so many deadlines!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! RUGBY TOMORROW!!!!! That means i get my Wilko fix once again. :wub2::mf_lustslow:

They need to play Tait from the start though; we need more man candy on the field........

Arrrgh! I know, it must be awful not to be able to play for so long... *touches wood*

I bet your castle is great!! Yeahhh! Enjoy year 8 - its a right pain when you start year 10. then now, almost at the end of year 11 it gets worse - ive had to study solid all day today :boxed: typing up english lit notes, writing French presentations. grrrr! I have so many deadlines!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! RUGBY TOMORROW!!!!! That means i get my Wilko fix once again. :wub2::mf_lustslow:

They need to play Tait from the start though; we need more man candy on the field........

...:lmfao:

Yeah, pretty awful. I hate deadlines, and studying, I have a habit of leaving stuff till the last minute so most of the time it's rushed. Except art, coz I love it ^__^

My dad used to play rugby for the county when he was younger... As he keeps telling me, again... and again... and again... :boxed:

...:lmfao:

Yeah, pretty awful. I hate deadlines, and studying, I have a habit of leaving stuff till the last minute so most of the time it's rushed. Except art, coz I love it ^__^

My dad used to play rugby for the county when he was younger... As he keeps telling me, again... and again... and again... :boxed:

:naughty: Yeah! I love looking back on all my school memories - for the first 3 years we just used to annoy the hell out of the teachers, especially our food technology teacher.

We had a dough fight once. I cant remember what we were making, but we threw the dough onto the ceiling and it stuck there. The last time i went back, it was still there........... :blink:

My friend Tommy plays for Hull FC. (but theyre rugby league though.... i prefer union!!) he were on the local news tonight! :bleh:

:naughty: Yeah! I love looking back on all my school memories - for the first 3 years we just used to annoy the hell out of the teachers, especially our food technology teacher.

We had a dough fight once. I cant remember what we were making, but we threw the dough onto the ceiling and it stuck there. The last time i went back, it was still there........... :blink:

My friend Tommy plays for Hull FC. (but theyre rugby league though.... i prefer union!!) he were on the local news tonight! :bleh:

Oh wows! Hehe... We do that with our art teacher :naughty: She lets us tho which is really cool. Last art lesson I took to long putting this thing away so she was chasing me round the classroom trying to spray me with water :blink:

Pretty fun end of the day lesson :naughty:

Oh wows! Hehe... We do that with our art teacher :naughty: She lets us tho which is really cool. Last art lesson I took to long putting this thing away so she was chasing me round the classroom trying to spray me with water :blink:

Pretty fun end of the day lesson :naughty:

Art teachers are the best.

My old art teacher was classic - he used to play the guitar (badly, i might add), but he used to play all that blues-y type stuff, so randomly while we were working, he'd just get out his guitar and start strumming!

But gosh, we were awful to some of our teachers. I feel so sorry for them now! Our music teacher used to cry at everything. She cried because she tripped over a keyboard wire and nobody helped her get up. Then someone tried to lock her in the keyboard cupboard and she cried!! Bless her!

Art teachers are the best.

My old art teacher was classic - he used to play the guitar (badly, i might add), but he used to play all that blues-y type stuff, so randomly while we were working, he'd just get out his guitar and start strumming!

But gosh, we were awful to some of our teachers. I feel so sorry for them now! Our music teacher used to cry at everything. She cried because she tripped over a keyboard wire and nobody helped her get up. Then someone tried to lock her in the keyboard cupboard and she cried!! Bless her!

Awww bless. And I'd be scared! Those Keyboard cupboards are evil things! :roftl:

We have just got a new Music teacher... Our old one was so cool! He used to

let you muck around for most lessons. But then he decided to leave for a different school. THEN he had a car accident and broke his leg so he couldn't even come and say goodbye to us! :tears:

We have a new one, who looks, talks, acts and plays the keyboard like a fish... :naughty:

Is this the right place to say that after these last few UK gigs especially what happened at Brixton on 29th that I AM SOOOOOO PROUD TO BE BRITISH after what I witnessed!! :sneaky2:

I've never been on this thread before so no idea what it's meant to be about but THANK GOD I AM BRITISH is all I can say!!

Is this the right place to say that after these last few UK gigs especially what happened at Brixton on 29th that I AM SOOOOOO PROUD TO BE BRITISH after what I witnessed!! :sneaky2:

I've never been on this thread before so no idea what it's meant to be about but THANK GOD I AM BRITISH is all I can say!!

Hello! Good for yous! :thumb_yello:

We're just talking bout random stuff. We're talking bout School and teachers at the mo. :naughty:

:naughty:

Yes!! Of course!! You're welcome in here whenever you like - just a place for the Brits to gather round and have a natter!

Oh dear??? What happened??? Can you tell us?

Awww bless. And I'd be scared! Those Keyboard cupboards are evil things!

We have just got a new Music teacher... Our old one was so cool! He used to

let you muck around for most lessons. But then he decided to leave for a different school. THEN he had a car accident and broke his leg so he couldn't even come and say goodbye to us!

We have a new one, who looks, talks, acts and plays the keyboard like a fish...

Ouchhy! :boxed:

Haha! Music teachers are a funny lot arent they. The same one that always cries told us she was grade 8 in singing, and she did her rendition of God Save the Queen - it was terrible bless her!

Yeah keyboard cupboards = awful!! Dark....... so dark..... scary....... :naughty:

Ouchhy! :boxed:

Haha! Music teachers are a funny lot arent they. The same one that always cries told us she was grade 8 in singing, and she did her rendition of God Save the Queen - it was terrible bless her!

Yeah keyboard cupboards = awful!! Dark....... so dark..... scary....... :naughty:

I've been locked in a PE changing room before... Me and my friend got locked in! We didn't get rescued till school ended! :shocked:

I've been locked in a PE changing room before... Me and my friend got locked in! We didn't get rescued till school ended! :shocked:

Arrrrgh! Sometimes when we couldnt be bothered to do PE, we'd hide in the part of the changing room where they couldnt see you, then theyd go out and lock the door. So you were locked in for an hour, but at least you didnt have to do a sport you didnt like!

I tell you what though, on interform sports day, because all 400 in our year group were getting changed, they had to use the girls and lads changing rooms of one building for the girls, and the others for the lads. My gosh, did the lads changing room used to stink. Jeeeez!!! I dont think theyd ever heard of deodarent.......

It was probably our rugby team though.... they kind of claimed me as their 'bitch' or whatever, and they used to stand on my feet and throw me around like a little doll! But they were good lads though!!! a great laugh.

Arrrrgh! Sometimes when we couldnt be bothered to do PE, we'd hide in the part of the changing room where they couldnt see you, then theyd go out and lock the door. So you were locked in for an hour, but at least you didnt have to do a sport you didnt like!

I tell you what though, on interform sports day, because all 400 in our year group were getting changed, they had to use the girls and lads changing rooms of one building for the girls, and the others for the lads. My gosh, did the lads changing room used to stink. Jeeeez!!! I dont think theyd ever heard of deodarent.......

It was probably our rugby team though.... they kind of claimed me as their 'bitch' or whatever, and they used to stand on my feet and throw me around like a little doll! But they were good lads though!!! a great laugh.

Boys are evil.... We had to use one of the classrooms to get changed at primary and when you went into the classroom the boys had changed in it stunk... :blink:

I hate sports... I got off it when I broke my finger :naughty:

I smashed it against a wall on the last day of school before Christmas hols and broke it... :thumbdown:

And then this boy Joe was like, " It can't hurt that much! " When I did it,

Then I showed him it, " Okay... Maybe it can..."

Ha! Take that! :naughty:

Boys are evil.... We had to use one of the classrooms to get changed at primary and when you went into the classroom the boys had changed in it stunk... :blink:

I hate sports... I got off it when I broke my finger :naughty:

I smashed it against a wall on the last day of school before Christmas hols and broke it... :thumbdown:

And then this boy Joe was like, " It can't hurt that much! " When I did it,

Then I showed him it, " Okay... Maybe it can..."

Ha! Take that! :naughty:

Yeah! Some have no clue on personal hygeine at that age, then when they get to about 15 they start covering themselves in Lynx because they think it hides the smell and it makes the girls go after them like in the adverts.......... It's disgusting!

We made a fire on the field once in a deodorant can lid. It was great! Then one kid made a flamethrower out of a deodorant can and got suspended. :boxed:

Ahhh! I love looking back on my good school memories.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Rugby isnt on this weekend!!!! I think it's because some of the clubs are playing..... *checks* yupp. Bath are playing on Sunday....... :bleh:

Yeah! Some have no clue on personal hygeine at that age, then when they get to about 15 they start covering themselves in Lynx because they think it hides the smell and it makes the girls go after them like in the adverts.......... It's disgusting!

We made a fire on the field once in a deodorant can lid. It was great! Then one kid made a flamethrower out of a deodorant can and got suspended. :boxed:

Ahhh! I love looking back on my good school memories.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Rugby isnt on this weekend!!!! I think it's because some of the clubs are playing..... *checks* yupp. Bath are playing on Sunday....... :bleh:

Flamethrower! :shocked: Wow..... Oh well...

Flamethrower! :shocked: Wow..... Oh well...

Some people are insane!!! :naughty:

I went shopping this morning :blush-anim-cl: Got some shoes.... (like i havent got enough already.....) so i guess that's a good break from the studying...... but ive still got to do some this afternoon.......

Did anyone catch the Al Murray show last night on ITV? Phil Vickery was on. The England rugby captain - what a guy!!

Some people are insane!!! :naughty:

I went shopping this morning :blush-anim-cl: Got some shoes.... (like i havent got enough already.....) so i guess that's a good break from the studying...... but ive still got to do some this afternoon.......

Did anyone catch the Al Murray show last night on ITV? Phil Vickery was on. The England rugby captain - what a guy!!

Nah, I was watching something else... I think I was watching that heroes of comedy thing.

Shoes! :naughty:

Nah, I was watching something else... I think I was watching that heroes of comedy thing.

Shoes! :naughty:

:naughty: I was peeing myself with laughter! Al Murray invented a Hakka - you know, the thing that the All Blacks do before they play - for the England rugby team with English gestures..... (i cant repeat it here!! :naughty: ) ..... It was the funniest thing id ever seen!

I am a TV addict. I couldnt live without telly!!! :naughty:

:naughty: I was peeing myself with laughter! Al Murray invented a Hakka - you know, the thing that the All Blacks do before they play - for the England rugby team with English gestures..... (i cant repeat it here!! :naughty: ) ..... It was the funniest thing id ever seen!

I am a TV addict. I couldnt live without telly!!! :naughty:

Precious telly! :naughty:

I'm normally up till like... 2am watching TV... Secretly... on school nights... :roftl: