The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Good news!

That 5 weeks to live thing was a load of rubbish. Stupid tabloids have no respect.

Mmmm, I totally agree...this guy is seriously ill and all the tabloids can do is make cr*p speculations on stuff that's not true.:thumbdown: Can I say cr*p????:blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!

Blimey.

Apparently I said quote of the day on a biscuit thread...

The complexity of a biscuit.

??? Quote of the day? Biscuit thread?? lol!!:roftl: Seriously though, what do you mean?

??? Quote of the day? Biscuit thread?? lol!!:roftl: Seriously though, what do you mean?

Dont worry.

I started a thread about biscuits and people were saying what biscuits were where they live and i didn't realise how complex they were.

:thumb_yello:

Dont worry.

I started a thread about biscuits and people were saying what biscuits were where they live and i didn't realise how complex they were.

:thumb_yello:

OK!! lol!! sounds cool though...:naughty:

I know! The tabloids are like scavengers when it comes to stuff like this.

Yep. They want banning from talking about such private issues as that, because you know they're gonna speculate.

Anyway, i tell you what i saw in one Tabloid the other day, underneath the story about Ashley Cole being a love rat was:

"Have you slept with a footballer who is in a high profile relationship? Perhaps you know someone who has. If so, call this number - we pay good money for exclusive stories...."

I just couldnt believe they were stirring like that!! :shocked:

Yep. They want banning from talking about such privatate issues as that, because you know they're gonna speculate.

Anyway, i tell you what i saw in one Tabloid the other day, underneath the story about Ashley Cole being a love rat was:

"Have you slept with a footballer who is in a high profile relationship? Perhaps you know someone who has. If so, call this number - we pay good money for exclusive stories...."

It's disgraceful!

Yep. They want banning from talking about such private issues as that, because you know they're gonna speculate.

I know!

Its horrible

OMG lol!! thats crazy!!

Do you think that the press should have gotten involved with Prince Harry, or do you think he should be back in Iraq/Iran, I cannot remember where he was. I think the press should blooming well stay out of it, Prince H only wanted to be normal and he got it out there, but then it was taken from him.:thumbdown:

OMG lol!! thats crazy!!

Do you think that the press should have gotten involved with Prince Harry, or do you think he should be back in Iraq/Iran, I cannot remember where he was. I think the press should blooming well stay out of it, Prince H only wanted to be normal and he got it out there, but then it was taken from him.:thumbdown:

I think it was sad for him he got taken out.

:thumbdown:

It's disgraceful!

I know!

Its horrible

OMG lol!! thats crazy!!

Definately. I can't believe the foreign media could do that - although to be honest, i was against Harry being in Afghanistan in the first place - i hoped that the Taliban wouldn't find out as it would put other troops' lives in danger,

but when this story came out, you could just see how much he wanted to go out there and fight for us, he just wanted to be like any other normal guy and for that i respect him so much

(which is more than can be said for the boozed up Cipriani......)

It's this boy at my school. We're atchually friends but you know XD

And my friend's pregnant cat's gone missing, :boxed:

That's not good.

Do they know who the father is?

This calls for a investigation.

:das:

It's this boy at my school. We're atchually friends but you know XD

Which boy is that?? Men troubles are my speciality - mine is a right pain in the *cough* when were 'on'........

I hope they find the cat - when is she due? Its possible she might have climbed into a shed/someones garage to have the kittens??