The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

might be a food hangover...someone told me if you eat too much the day before you wake up like you have a hangover...dunno its weird :P

:bleh:

Its gone now though.... how weird.... i was proper bad this morning and its just gone! :boxed:

And now ive got lots of work to do... might be getting the results for my science exam today (which i've almost definately failed). I suck completely at Physics - it just doesnt interest me!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, just popping in and out of here to ask a favour..

Can you all shout for Barnsley in the Cup tomorrow..they are playing Chelsea (unless you are a Chelsea fan, obviously!!)

I will not be able to watch the match on BBC as I've gone and planned an afternoon's drinking with friends which I could not rearrange, but I am a big Barnsley fan and need everyone to will them on to yet more giantkilling!!

So go on, if you like the underdog :thumb_yello:

COME ON YOU REDS

:trumpet::toot:

toby_tyke_cardiff_470x365.jpg

Hello, just popping in and out of here to ask a favour..

Can you all shout for Barnsley in the Cup tomorrow..they are playing Chelsea (unless you are a Chelsea fan, obviously!!)

I will not be able to watch the match on BBC as I've gone and planned an afternoon's drinking with friends which I could not rearrange, but I am a big Barnsley fan and need everyone to will them on to yet more giantkilling!!

So go on, if you like the underdog :thumb_yello:

COME ON YOU REDS

:trumpet::toot:

I'll be cheering on the Tykes!!! :punk:

Booooooo to Chelsea!!! I think i read that Lampard will be playing even though he got the red card the other week - they lifted it or whatever you call it.............. :sneaky2:

Do you know what time the match is on???

Thanks Sarah, you being from Yorkshire you really ought to be rootin' for the Reds.

It's 5.30pm kick off I believe. If I'm lucky I might get to see the first half in some pub or other.

I can't believe Lampard is playing either :boxed: All I can say is, they must think they need him. They are scared :naughty:

Thanks Sarah, you being from Yorkshire you really ought to be rootin' for the Reds.

It's 5.30pm kick off I believe. If I'm lucky I might get to see the first half in some pub or other.

I can't believe Lampard is playing either :boxed: All I can say is, they must think they need him. They are scared :naughty:

:naughty: They should be scared!!

Thankfully that's not going to clash with the rugby. :punk:

Just a little something for us that were reminiscing over the 90s the other night...... I found this...... See how many you can answer yes to, or you know is true!!!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A 90s KID IF...

• YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR"

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS, TROLLS & TAMAGOTCHIS AND DIGIMONS.

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE. NOT.

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YOU STILL RUB 50 PENCE COINS AND MAKING WISHES LIKE IN THE QUEENS NOSE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT.
    YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS.

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

KELLY KOPOWSKI FROM SAVED BY THE BELL WAS THE HOTTEST PERSON ON TV.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE TELLITUBIES EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU REMEMBER MATTHEW CORBETT ON SOOTY AND SWEEP.

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.

YOU KNOW THAT CAROL VORDEMAN WAS COOL BY WATCHING HOW 2.

YOU OWNED AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WAS LIME GREEN OR ILLUMINOUS ORANGE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.

YOU OWNED A HAIRBAND THAT HAD YOUR NAME ON IT!

i loooved big break yeh TV wsa sooo omuch better back then...god bless SM:TV good things always gets ruined...as for the tamogotchi n digimon/pokemon faze well...*cough* *hides tamogotchi iunder bed....hides pokemon and digimon games for her DS*

i loooved big break yeh TV wsa sooo omuch better back then...god bless SM:TV good things always gets ruined...as for the tamogotchi n digimon/pokemon faze well...*cough* *hides tamogotchi iunder bed....hides pokemon and digimon games for her DS*

:naughty:

did you have Pokemon cards???

And if you showed up at school with a "shiny" one, you were like the hero because they were "really rare".... I had 2 shinys....... :bleh:

I had a 101 dalmations tamagotchi!!! But the batteries ran flat and my mum never bought me any new ones...... how evil?!? :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

And if you showed up at school with a "shiny" one, you were like the hero because they were "really rare".... I had 2 shinys....... :bleh:

I had a 101 dalmations tamagotchi!!! But the batteries ran flat and my mum never bought me any new ones...... how evil?!? :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

:roftl: Great memories eh!

Haha! The beloved shiny cards! We have a who fanatics sorta gang at our school. Turned up one day with the fixed K9 shiny card. Wow, I was popular for a day... :punk:

I hardly got any time in the 90's ... :naughty:

I loved them though. :thumb_yello:

Haha! The beloved shiny cards! We have a who fanatics sorta gang at our school. Turned up one day with the fixed K9 shiny card. Wow, I was popular for a day... :punk:

Ello!! :naughty:

I could talk about David Tennant for a loonnnng time. I think he's newly single too... a bit old like, but you know!

Ello!! :naughty:

I could talk about David Tennant for a loonnnng time. I think he's newly single too... a bit old like, but you know!

I don't mind talking about him.

:punk:

I thought the 90s were great!! David Beckham used to play for Man U, Owen for Liverpool in the late 90s etc.

Ohhh! Fun days!!

Spice Girls! :punk: and Boyzone... :thumbdown:

I want Owen back at Liverpool.

Ello! :punk:

Yeah, he is single now. :roftl:

:punk:

Not normally what i go for, but it guess he's kinda cute! Put him on the rugby field for a couple of matches - i like them when they're a bit scruffed up.......

I don't mind talking about him.

I want Owen back at Liverpool.

Those were the days... good ol' 90s.......

:cheers:

I'll drink to that! :beer:

:bleh: right, what have we got tomorrow then. England V Scotland, Wales V Ireland in the rugby, then Barnsley V Chelsea in the footy. Sounds a cool day!

Very :thumb_yello:

I support Chelsea and my cosion supports Barnsley, and he's coming round tomorrow...

Guess whats gonna happen? :argue:

I do that all the time.

:thumb_yello:

SCOTLAND will win :thumb_yello:

And you really think im the right person to say that in front of?! :shocked::naughty:

The whole Cipriani thing was a set up anyway - Ashton knew the jocks would play dirty and target Cip with high balls and he's not experienced enough yet.... So, he stuck him in the nightclub and made it look like he was being "irresponsible...."

My theory.....