Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a liability!!!!

We want Cipriani!!!! :bleh:

Arrrghhhhh.... nervous now....

I hope they find the kitty. I hate it when they go missing. :emot-sad:

Don't be nervous! be strong! :roftl:

my friend says thank you, and I think we're drunk on salt and sugar... :punk:

Evil work, I really like your Avatar btw. Hehe, Noel Feildingness :blush-anim-cl:

i want to meet him sooooo much the guy is a legend....really wanna just sit n watch my mighty boosh boxset now...:roftl:

no!! cant...Must....do....colllege....work.......

this is all mika's fault im soo far behind with college...if i hadnt missed a week off of college to see him in brixton i wouldntbe in this position :wub2: mind u ...mika was soooo purdeee:mf_lustslow:

England could be doing some master plan and making u all think they are playing badly when really they are luring the other team into a false sense of security and when they least suspect it...BAM!!! they turn the game around and send the other team crying

i want to meet him sooooo much the guy is a legend....really wanna just sit n watch my mighty boosh boxset now...:roftl:

no!! cant...Must....do....colllege....work.......

this is all mika's fault im soo far behind with college...if i hadnt missed a week off of college to see him in brixton i wouldntbe in this position :wub2: mind u ...mika was soooo purdeee:mf_lustslow:

Prudeee! :wub2:

Yeah... XD

I borrowed the 3rd series DVD and didn't get to sleep till 2 o clock because I was staying up watching it :naughty:

England could be doing some master plan and making u all think they are playing badly when really they are luring the other team into a false sense of security and when they least suspect it...BAM!!! they turn the game around and send the other team crying

:naughty:

I reckon that Danny Cipriani, in anger for being axed from the team, went to see a voodoo magic person and he put a curse on the match.......

He said "let the jocks win and not get caught for joining the ruck from the side.......... whenever the jocks collapse the scrum, blame it on England....."

and so, the curse was set and England played like a load of numptys......... :doh:

Even Ireland, the other side in me, cant ruddy win!!!! :doh:

Prudeee! :wub2:

Yeah... XD

I borrowed the 3rd series DVD and didn't get to sleep till 2 o clock because I was staying up watching it :naughty:

i was dissapointed in the third....first and second realy are the best...

*begns counting days till october ^_^*

SCOTLAAAAND!!!!!! where bouts u from?

I'm Scottish by blood, although i do spend alot of time up there.

And I love haggis. And red kola. And Irn Bru that's NOT made in Manchester.

Yum.

Neeeeverrr mind about the 6 nations..... It was good of us to let Scotland get a few points...... :wink2: Good karma....... :wink2:

:naughty: They played like numptys!! 'cept Jonny, because i could never be awful to him..... :wub2::naughty:

It's raining here now...... :blink: I think God is angry that England and Ireland lost in one day........

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Invisible............. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm Irish by blood, but i don't drink Guinness with every meal, play the tin whistle or know a leprachaun....... :blink::fisch:

And thats whats makes the world special.