The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I live in Canada. *gets sympathy hugs* I think the buses are going to be cancelled AGAIN *dances* because of look outside my window a man is straggling to get up the driveway to his home. Heh. I bet he never frostbite was a part of the package.

I live in Minnesota. Seriously, those people in England don't know how good they have it. It's been about 15 degrees F (-9 C) with strong winds and about a foot of snow here. And it's still snowing... but I love it :punk: I can't wait until it gets below zero F for a few months :biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sick one Nigel:punk:

ahhhh i cant wait......i love LONDON......even though technically i live in London, its not the same as being in right in there :naughty:

Yeah. I don't go into central very much even though it only takes 15 mins to get to Charing Cross. I love London <3

yo my homie brit person thingies! haha. tday i had a sub teacher and he introduced himself as Mr.Dudeperson. :lmao: haha. but he didnt have a british accent. that would have made him cooler!

Mr. Dudeperson??? Hahahahhaha he sound hilarious. I had a chem. sub a month ago who we (the girls in the class) all fancied so my friend took a photo of him on her mobile and then he told us how he had always wanted to go swimming with a giant battery (?) and so when he went to the beach he did so...:shocked: That kinda put me off...hahaha.

your a lessie mavvers? good for u! *high fives* ppl think i am, just cuz i compliment girls arses.....

:lmao: Its a TV show Phunks. They're doing a series soon 'across the pond' called 'Little Britain USA'. I hope they broadcast it over here.

• 3 weeks later...