The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I hope you like men in skirts and ginger beards :naughty:

Hi Sarah...

Well, I'm curious... I've never been O/S before... and soangel and I might go to Scotland if there's something to do... besides picking up good looking Scottish men.. :das:

haha. Noooo. Like Freddie said, they all wear skirts and have huge ginger beards!!! plus i cant understand what they say half the time.

You want a nice English guy! lovely are some of them.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well... I love Martin... and if he wears a kilt I'll love him even more... does that count?

*wonders whether he goes regimental when he wears a kilt*

Actually... people from my pipe band are going to Scotland in June/July... they're going with another two bands... but I can['t remember what their joint name is...

Oooooo...I love the Scottish accent, not when it's so strong that you haven't got a clue what's being said tho!

And :wub2: men in kilts!

Story regarding Man in a kilt:

I was in Thornton's with a friend and a good looking guy in a kilt was wandering around. I ask her if she thinks he's wearing underwear under it. She says she'll go ask! Wanders up to him and says loudly "My friend would like to know if you have any underwear on under your Kilt." He Turns and looks at me then says "Tell your friend if she wants to know sh'll have to come and have a look for herself".

I went bright red and practically ran from the shop.

Oooooo...I love the Scottish accent, not when it's so strong that you haven't got a clue what's being said tho!

I was in Thornton's with a friend and a good looking guy in a kilt was wandering around. I ask her if she thinks he's wearing underwear under it. She says she'll go ask! Wanders up to him and says loudly "My friend would like to know if you have any underwear on under your Kilt." He Turns and looks at me then says "Tell your friend if she wants to know sh'll have to come and have a look for herself".

:roftl:

Good one!

Im intimidated by Scottish men. They seem quite scary.... :boxed: I dont know why!!!

Aim the catapault for Orange!!! Not at Syndey (cause its crap)...

Or, failing that, aim it at the big zoo in the middle of nowhere...

:blink:

What if i underaim and he lands in the ocean??? :boxed:

Theyre both national treasures, Wilko and Freddie. :naughty:

tee hee!

You dont want me to send Freddie? :blink:

Sure, I'll take him...

*points at Freddie* you have to behave while you're here... oooooh!!! I can always take you to the rugby league game... you can get in free if you're wearing a kilt and in the pipe band...

OOOOOH! You can be the side drummer!!!! We won't have any of those... they're off having real lives...

Oooooh... the only way to wear a kilt is with no underwear.. I know from personal experience... someone flashed me while wearing a kilt.. :shocked:

Not something I want to repeat any time soon...