The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I dont blame you girl!

Im not a fan to be honest.

Waxing of the legs is a bit too far (à la Gavin Henson), but hairy backs = a good wax.

Hairy shoulders especially need to be waxed!! And when its dark hair too!! ewww. :das:

I hate it when they look like jungle creatures....

I have to say, i have a thing for guys with blonde hair anyway, so, y'know.

Yeah i agree with you there, legs is just a bit too feminine. I used to date a swimmer who waxed his legs...and EVERYWHERE else too...to reduce drag!

My bf is blonde but he has really thick hair (I'm totally jealous of it) so i worry I may have issues later on! Lol!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i agree with you there, legs is just a bit too feminine. I used to date a swimmer who waxed his legs...and EVERYWHERE else too...to reduce drag!

My bf is blonde but he has really thick hair (I'm totally jealous of it) so i worry I may have issues later on! Lol!

haha. what when it all migrates to his back???? :blink:

Dreamyyy guys with nice blonde hair..... :bleh: mmmm.

I heard that about swimmers! But someone told me it was incase it got stuck in the pool filters!! :roftl: they were right having me on....

As for Gavin Henson, ive seen better legs on a bloody table! :roftl:

That must have been mentally scarring.... they still act like kids at that age. I only like to date guys over 20 really.:bleh:

A good policy! Out of interest how old are you Sarah?

My guy is 8 years older than me. I tend to be attracted to older guys.

I personally prefer older... besides, for some reason no guys my age want to date me...

there is a serious man drought where I live...

:naughty: As is commonly reported now ... a female is at least more mature by 3-5yrs. ...... than a male .... & that's just teenagers .... :blink: .... so ......

.... hehehehe .... I have always had relationships with older guys ..... within reason ..... :roftl:

Aussies and everyone else that listens ....

Is the UK the only place that has fish and chips out of newspaper?

Hehehehe ... well FD ... I'm ... uummm .... :blush-anim-cl:10 years older than you ...... :blush-anim-cl: ... & we still get our Fish & Chips in paper ..... from a news mill ... I guess ... :roftl: ... only without any print on it !!!!!! (BS really .... :naughty: ... just plain recycled paper I hope ... no piccies ) ..... :wink2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Hehehehe ... well FD ... I'm ... uummm .... :blush-anim-cl:10 years older than you ...... :blush-anim-cl: ... & we still get our Fish & Chips in paper ..... from a news mill ... I guess ... :roftl: ... only without any print on it !!!!!! (BS really .... :naughty: ... just plain recycled paper I hope ... no piccies ) ..... :wink2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Okkk nice one!

Send me a picky , mm aussie fish and chips in the sun ...

<im hungry>

:roftl: B4 I go & search ...... heheheheh ... I had local fish & chips last night !!!! :thumb_yello::naughty::wink2: (tho' don't fret ... 'twas first time in a while ...) ..... erherm .... I also live in a *coughfishingvillagecough*

Ohh you do?? so its all fresh fish?? , thats why I like living next to the coast all the fresh seafood :wub2:

A good policy! Out of interest how old are you Sarah?

My guy is 8 years older than me. I tend to be attracted to older guys.

:naughty: Im actually 16, but my birth date on here reads that im 19 because when i first signed up, i didnt want to give my age away - i didnt know how secure it was (very!)

:naughty:

But seriously! I cant be bothered with guys my age! Ok, the guy that i was seeing for a few months was 19, but he was different. Still a great guy, even though i dont really feel that connection now. hes just a good mate.