The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

They're not good here either! The best ones I had were at Southport!

They don't seem to do anything well in Hull to be honest.

I love Yorkshire, just not the East really. There's some pretty countryside here i s'pose, but its ruined by Hull. :sneaky2:

I really love North Yorkshire.

To be honest, i love Derbyshire too. Its so pretty.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They don't seem to do anything well in Hull to be honest.

I love Yorkshire, just not the East really. There's some pretty countryside here i s'pose, but its ruined by Hull. :sneaky2:

I really love North Yorkshire.

To be honest, i love Derbyshire too. Its so pretty.

There's no countryside here unfortunately!

There's no countryside here unfortunately!

no?! ohhh, 'Ats a rum 'un! :naughty:

Have you ever been to North Yorkshire? I love driving through the moors. theyre really nice.

That's what a lot of people love about round 'ere is the gorgeous countryside.

Arrrgh! I got salt in my eye!! It hurts!!! :tears:

no?! ohhh, 'Ats a rum 'un! :naughty:

Have you ever been to North Yorkshire? I love driving through the moors. theyre really nice.

That's what a lot of people love about round 'ere is the gorgeous countryside.

Arrrgh! I got salt in my eye!! It hurts!!! :tears:

Yes, when I was 5! I don't remember it!

Yes, when I was 5! I don't remember it!

Ay. At's a shame.

I went to a sweet little place in derbyshire, called Castleton. Actually, we drove trhough it because my parents wanted to take me down some mine where they mine the stone Blue John. :sneaky2:

But it was so gorgeous. Theres so many Caves and Caverns there to go in, not good for me because i panicked a bit at going underground, but its lovely.

Then they drove me up Snake Pass, and i swear that i got altitude sickness or something! When we stopped at a pub, the room was spinning..... :boxed:

That's quite close to Manchester actually! Not far, is Snake pass.

In Britain, we really do have such lovely stuff.

Ay. At's a shame.

I went to a sweet little place in derbyshire, called Castleton. Actually, we drove trhough it because my parents wanted to take me down some mine where they mine the stone Blue John. :sneaky2:

But it was so gorgeous. Theres so many Caves and Caverns there to go in, not good for me because i panicked a bit at going underground, but its lovely.

Then they drove me up Snake Pass, and i swear that i got altitude sickness or something! When we stopped at a pub, the room was spinning..... :boxed:

That's quite close to Manchester actually! Not far, is Snake pass.

In Britain, we really do have such lovely stuff.

My sister has been to Castleton on a school trip so I presume it's pretty close!

I think we have some of the most beautiful countryside!

Wow! That's really pretty!

It is! It's forgotten amongst the North york Moors, the Peak District etc. but the Yorkshire Wolds are just so pretty. So you wouldnt expect it, so close to such a rubbish city, but it's surrounded by this kind of thing.

Its a nice place to be. I'll dig some more out later of the area.

wow!!!

Really nice pickies Sarah :thumb_yello:

Yes! It's lovely here. I live in the village at the top. Well, its like 2 villages joined together, but It's still quite small - theres no shops or anything because they shut our post office :sneaky2:

But the bottom one is the next village up, its so old and beautiful, they don't have gas or something like that. They all have to light fires with wood and things! I love going walking there.

Ill find some more, maybe of Wauldby, thats close to me too and its breathtaking.

Aussies and everyone else that listens ....

Is the UK the only place that has fish and chips out of newspaper?

Would you like the long answer or the short answer...

Screw it, I'll give you the short answer...

Yes... cause only weird English people eat fish and chips out of newspaper... :naughty:

You know I can't think of any Chippy near here that does that anymore, makes me sad.

Isnt it like incase the newspaper print gets on the food and 'poisons' people??? I think thats what my mum said, but then she said that she grew up eating them out of the paper and its never done her any harm.... :mf_rosetinted::blink:

I took some out and about photos in London yesterday.

Just to prove it's not all dull and smokey:naughty:

n548905297_2304055_5199.jpg

n548905297_2304056_5541.jpg

Cool fence they had around a building that was under construction.

n548905297_2304048_2780.jpg

Pretty lake...

n548905297_2304051_3835.jpg

n548905297_2304052_4162.jpg

n548905297_2304053_4528.jpg

I like sunny winter days

oh no sarah. hurts like hell when that happens. i just watched the classic that is ''the rocky horror picture show'' and i have to admit Dr Frank N Furter reminds me of MIKA. aint that strange. must be the hair:roftl:

Your in sympathy with me!! damn ribs! :boxed:

Darn this exercise thing!

I was running over bumpy ground, and you know when you kind of put your foot in the little dip by accident? I didnt fall over, i dont know if youve ever done it. Its weird, and it hurts because you go lower down then you expected and you jar your leg.

I'm getting Rugby Union withdrawl. There's no matches this weekend in the 6 nations!!!! :tears:

Yehh sounds like you twisted something :shocked:

FA cup this weekend isnt it?

Who is it that's playing?

I like footy, but im not as up on it as i am other sports. England cant even do well in Skiing! Last weekend i watched it and Chemmy Alcott only came 32nd :sneaky2:

In rugby union its Bath V London wasps so i'll be trying to find that somewhere on Sky if i can.