• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh Man U vs Aresnal hun

Some big games this weekend:punk:

Yuss!

My dad likes Man U. Im not really sure. I think i like Liverpool more to be honest.

I love footy, im just not as fanatic about it as other sports. It's a good one to watch because its not really as complicated as rugby. Its just like, kick the ball into the net!!

oh no sarah. hurts like hell when that happens. i just watched the classic that is ''the rocky horror picture show'' and i have to admit Dr Frank N Furter reminds me of MIKA. aint that strange. must be the hair:roftl:

OMG... :shocked:

I LOVE YOU!!!!

If you haven't realised, I'm quite the Rocky Horror Fan...

Whoa... brainwave... we need a Rocky Horror emoticon... :punk:

Yuss!

My dad likes Man U. Im not really sure. I think i like Liverpool more to be honest.

I love footy, im just not as fanatic about it as other sports. It's a good one to watch because its not really as complicated as rugby. Its just like, kick the ball into the net!!

Yup true!!!

Yeh I dont understand Rugby rules fully you know!! :shocked:

Tis true

Youll be ok hunnie , your young! :punk:

I have no idea of London so I hoping someone will pick a good place:punk:

I also have work the next morning :wink2:

I have no idea where to go....we hardly ever stay out in central London after midnight because of missing last tubes etc. so I only know places near mine. :thumbdown:

Yup true!!!

Yeh I dont understand Rugby rules fully you know!! :shocked:

Tis true

Pfff! London and Mika concerts again!! :mf_rosetinted: Me want sports!!! :naughty:

Im not allowed to go to London. :mf_rosetinted:

Some of the rugby rules are a bit complicated. I know all of the positions and what they do etc. and the basic rules. you just have to watch it. And then protest at the ref when he disallows any tries.

Pfff! London and Mika concerts again!! :mf_rosetinted: Me want sports!!! :naughty:

Im not allowed to go to London. :mf_rosetinted:

Some of the rugby rules are a bit complicated. I know all of the positions and what they do etc. and the basic rules. you just have to watch it. And then protest at the ref when he disallows any tries.

Yeh

I love squash too .. ever played that??

Was in a league at Uni .. quite tasty too :thumb_yello:

Yeh

I love squash too .. ever played that??

Was in a league at Uni .. quite tasty too :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

No! I actually haven't. I dont really understand it. I love tennis and badminton. Im ok at those. But somehow, i suck at table tennis!!!

And i love rounders too, in the summer.

I've felt really sporty this week, and i feel really down about not being able to excercise today for my bad leg. It's awful!

No! I actually haven't. I dont really understand it. I love tennis and badminton. Im ok at those. But somehow, i suck at table tennis!!!

And i love rounders too, in the summer.

I've felt really sporty this week, and i feel really down about not being able to excercise today for my bad leg. It's awful!

Yeh..

I have exactly the same way with my ribs , wanting to blast the gym and couldnt :boxed: I get so annoyed with myself :boxed:

Badminton is a top game!!!

Its soo sunny!!!! , cassie is on her way up ! , she will be passing hull now!

It was sooo weird in USA .. I couldnt find a football game on any of the channels .. I had to watch Baseball and Basketball

Its weird how rugby and football is hugeee in europe and not USA :boxed:

Ive never got that

I know!! I dont understand how they can never have heard of rugby!!!

i think they'd definately take it upon themselves to put it on Ice. Ice Footy or Ice Rugby. Ice Rugby!!!! What a sport!!!!

:woot_jump: I just found this real good footy game. Its amazing, so i thought id share it with you all!

It's well addictive, you have to work your way up from a back yard player to playing in the World Cup final (if youre good enough to get there) and in between matches you have to get yourself a WAG and spend all your money on houses and stuff!

Its awesome! http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/jumpersforgoalposts/play.php

It was sooo weird in USA .. I couldnt find a football game on any of the channels .. I had to watch Baseball and Basketball

Its weird how rugby and football is hugeee in europe and not USA :boxed:

Ive never got that

It's cause they're weak and play without padding...

And there is nothing wrong with basketball... the atmosphere at a game is amazing... so much better than watching on TV...

Same with league... I went to State of Origin and we were near the top of Telstra sdtadium... but you could see everything... and it was great cause we got to make fun of Queensalnders cause they lost...

The olympics should be good...

It's cause they're weak and play without padding...

And there is nothing wrong with basketball... the atmosphere at a game is amazing... so much better than watching on TV...

Same with league... I went to State of Origin and we were near the top of Telstra sdtadium... but you could see everything... and it was great cause we got to make fun of Queensalnders cause they lost...

The olympics should be good...

I cant stand it hun

We are just used to being brought up on footy and rugby

Basketball , syaing that I did go to watch the Portland Blazers! .. but its not for me