The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Ok! I misquoted.... It was actually 5 times.... but that's 5 times too many.....

"Over the years he has had 10 stitches inserted in a gash on his head, six underneath and four above his left eye, two in the middle of his forehead, two under his right eye, 14 in his lip, two through the bottom of his lip and he has had his left ear stitched back on five times"

:naughty:

'Tis an old interview, but still great.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/portal/2007/04/09/nosplit/ftjonny109.xml

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Darts? *shakes head* :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty:

Ayeee. It aint bad, but id like to see Extreme Snooker or something... like where the balls are giant or on fire.... might make it a little more interesting....

I keep on about it, but i think we need to see Ice Rugby or Ice Football. Why not?

I'd love to see something like that!

Rain makes me proud ....

I love the rain .. weird ??? , you go to Greece for example and its dry and all dust , back to england all the green and its fresh ....

I love the rain on my face , wrapped up against it , or in and its lashing off the windows :wub2:

I hate the rain! Roll on summer!

Rain makes me proud ....

I love the rain .. weird ??? , you go to Greece for example and its dry and all dust , back to england all the green and its fresh ....

I love the rain on my face , wrapped up against it , or in and its lashing off the windows :wub2:

And the fact that our rivers dont dry out in the summer like they do in Spain......

:naughty:

I cant believe wilko had his ear stitched back on 5 times.

My friend got part of hers bitten off by a horse!! no joke, i saw it happen.

Ayeee. It aint bad, but id like to see Extreme Snooker or something... like where the balls are giant or on fire.... might make it a little more interesting....

I keep on about it, but i think we need to see Ice Rugby or Ice Football. Why not?

You want extreme snooker? For me it doesn't get anymore extreme than thus:

:wink2:

yaaaaaawwwwwn..... :roftl:

I saw some good snooker on A Question of Sport the other night, it was the all time greatest snooker flukes, where it shouldnt have gone in, but it did. It was amazing!!!!

Pftttt...there's just no point in talking to you! :naughty:

I didn't actually like Snooker until i saw a match live. Ronnie is amazing to watch live...esp when he's bent over the table...I mean...his ball skills...erm...:blush-anim-cl:

Pftttt...there's just no point in talking to you! :naughty:

I didn't actually like Snooker until i saw a match live. Ronnie is amazing to watch live...esp when he's bent over the table...I mean...his ball skills...erm...:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::roftl:

*throws bucket of water over you*

Im not sure i really like snooker to be honest. I can watch it a bit on telly, but not hours like i can footy, rugby, tennis, golf etc.

Like Freddie, im ok with pool, a bit better at it, but kill me for saying this, it just doesnt feel like im playing a sport when i play it (i play it badly anyway, but y'know), you know what i mean?

It doesnt feel, active enough! I dont know!!! Like darts!!!!

I prefer pool

I play pool, not very well but I do play.

I'd have no chance playing snooker, I know all the technical bits but they don't work for me.

Freddie you can have my rain if you want, I don't want it.

Yeh throw it up here

I would hate to be in the sun all the time , I love being in with the rain off the windows

True Romantic me is :wub2:

On the subject of rain, im proud of that.

We invented rain in 1467 so THERE all you other countries who think youre amazing!!!! :naughty: *has another red bull*

Reminds me of my Science essay, when i told my foreign supply teacher that Sir Michael Salt invented Salt in 1862.... and his friend Sir George Pepper invented the Chip Spice..... she could hardly speak English...... she believed every word......

Yeh throw it up here

I would hate to be in the sun all the time , I love being in with the rain off the windows

True Romantic me is :wub2:

I love it, when youre parked in a car and its raining, and you cant see out of the windscreen for it. I dont know what it is.

It reminds me of being in a car wash!!!!