The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I wish I was coming to London!

So do i.

I feel like a bit of a rubbish fan to be honest because ive never seen him live, but i just never had the money to get a ticket or travel anywhere (seeing as he wont be coming to my town anytime soon........ :sneaky2: )

I so badly want to meet everyone, but people forget im only 16, and to go all the way to London from up here and drag my family along - its just not right.

My time will come!!! Im sure!!! For now, i enjoy just chatting with eveyrone on here.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So do i.

I feel like a bit of a rubbish fan to be honest because ive never seen him live, but i just never had the money to get a ticket or travel anywhere (seeing as he wont be coming to my town anytime soon........ :sneaky2: )

I so badly want to meet everyone, but people forget im only 16, and to go all the way to London from up here and drag my family along - its just not right.

My time will come!!! Im sure!!! For now, i enjoy just chatting with eveyrone on here.

I'm sure you'll get your chance soon and it doesn't make you a rubbush fan either.

Number of gig does not = status as a fan!

I'm lucky that at the moment I can afford to spoil myself and go to gigs but had I been at Uni or school there is no way i could have done this.

You support Mika by being here, that's the measure of a fan.:wink2:

Number of gig does not = status as a fan!

I'm lucky that at the moment I can afford to spoil myself and go to gigs but had I been at Uni or school there is no way i could have done this.

You support Mika by being here, that's the measure of a fan.:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Mikafish for Prime Minister!!! :bleh:

I think being here a whole year shows a lot.

I am a real fan!!! Just like pinnochio was a real boy!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Mikafish for Prime Minister!!! :bleh:

I think being here a whole year shows a lot.

I am a real fan!!! Just like pinnochio was a real boy!

And just like Pinnochio one day it'll all come true!

Where is it that you live? I beg Mika at every gig to come to Wales...hasn't worked yet but I'm ever hopeful!

Where is it that you live? I beg Mika at every gig to come to Wales...hasn't worked yet but I'm ever hopeful!

:naughty:

I live in East Yorkshire, near a disgusting town called Hull..... where we have 2 rugby league teams, a pretty bad footy team, about 12 Macdonalds restaurants and over half the population are most likely to be chavs........ :mf_rosetinted: but it's alright........

I live in the countryside though, about 12 miles out so its not that bad.

Its white over this morning with frost!! It looks so pretty!! I thought it was snowing, but apparently its "freezing fog particles" or something stupid. it certainly looks like snow...........!!! :naughty:

I was already proud of liverpool last night!

I'll be even prouder tonight. Might be a little disappointed when Leona Lewis picks up all the awards for songs she didn't write..... :mf_rosetinted: I hope that doesn't offend anyone.....

Come on Mika!!

Yeh I would HATE to think Leano wins album AND single .. actually I think it would be a disgracee and a shame on the music industry :boxed:

Yeh I would HATE to think Leano wins album AND single .. actually I think it would be a disgracee and a shame on the music industry :boxed:

Uh huh. Dont get me wrong - Bleeding love is brilliant musically, but i don't think Leona should win a 'best single' award or 'best album' award, when she's really only the pretty face that's selling it.

Bascially, without the X factor or the team of industry money men behind her, she'd probably be nothing.

Mika was writing since he was what, 11 or 12, and composing the music, having his own say in what he wanted in the album and singles etc. If the award was for the most hard work, it'd definately go to Mika.

Uh huh. Dont get me wrong - Bleeding love is brilliant musically, but i don't think Leona should win a 'best single' award or 'best album' award, when she's really only the pretty face that's selling it.

Bascially, without the X factor or the team of industry money men behind her, she'd probably be nothing.

Mika was writing since he was what, 11 or 12, and composing the music, having his own say in what he wanted in the album and singles etc. If the award was for the most hard work, it'd definately go to Mika.

Yeh it should be very very interesting if people go for real talent orrrrrr X factor produced music:boxed:

Mika deserves one of them .. I sooo hope he gets it

Best male I think he will get but end of the day .... he needs to be given an award for his music and talent :thumb_yello:

Yeh it should be very very interesting if people go for real talent orrrrrr X factor produced music:boxed:

Mika deserves one of them .. I sooo hope he gets it

Best male I think he will get but end of the day .... he needs to be given an award for his music and talent :thumb_yello:

Yeah!!! go Mika! floor em all!

Ive found an amazing site for jokes Freddie (seeing as you were asking)..... its great! go to http://www.funny.co.uk then click on "jokes" in the little menu thing.

eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:roftl:

Im sure they will find that funny!

:naughty:

Well, it was only rated a 12, so y'know.

Arrgh!!!!! Brits! i keep forgetting. Its a great night!

I'll probably have to be doing revision while im watching. I think ive got about 9 weeks til the exams - not long at all.

That's okay... the Aussies are spamming Mika's MySpace page every day about coming to Oz... so far nothing...

Oh, I just remembered what the ad was at the top of his MySpace page... Leona Lewis.. :naughty:

hehe. Well, seeing as we all love Wilko in here... its a real old 'un:

Did you hear Durex has closed all its offices in Sydney??

Apparently it only takes one Jonny to f*** Australia.......

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

That's a good one!!! I likes it!

Though if you think about it a little seriously... it would be 2 Jonnies.. :mf_rosetinted: