Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Sarah! Sorry i haven't been around! I'm ready to talk Snooker now! :wink2:

I'm so nervous about tonights Brits! I've never had an artist that I was so behind nominated (when was the last time Michael jackson or REM, my two great music loves, where nominated?). I really want him to win but at the same time I'm trying not to expect to much.

Hey Sarah! Sorry i haven't been around! I'm ready to talk Snooker now! :wink2:

I'm so nervous about tonights Brits! I've never had an artist that I was so behind nominated (when was the last time Michael jackson or REM, my two great music loves, where nominated?). I really want him to win but at the same time I'm trying not to expect to much.

Hellooooooooo!

How are you?!

I know, i'll be ever so disappointed if he doesn't get anything, but im not thinking about that. Im sending positive vibes and all that.

Catch the footy last night?

It's an affectionate term errh, a nice way of saying "you idiot!" (but saying it jokingly).

like hmmm...no americans arent nice enough to have a nice word for iodiot, well atleast no in boston we dont. that is why they call ppl from massachusetts Massholes!:roftl: or do you say muppet also? i think Carmel said that to me one time!

like hmmm...no americans arent nice enough to have a nice word for iodiot, well atleast no in boston we dont. that is why they call ppl from massachusetts Massholes!:roftl: or do you say muppet also? i think Carmel said that to me one time!

Yeah sometimes.

New first page presentation for the British thread guys!!! Go see!!

How late is the England rugby match this weekend??? Well, ok, its not that late, but normally theyre on in the day!!! I'll be too nervous to watch. We need this win.

Mika will sweep the brits not like the grammys

God saveeeeeeeeeee the Queeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:punk:

She aint no human beinggggg!! :punk:

Yeah! Its a prestigious award. Thats why they called it "Brits". After the bestest people on earth............... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

So yeahhhh. I was bored doing some English work the other day, so i tried to list the top 10 hottest rugby players.... somehow i got about 5.....

She aint no human beinggggg!! :punk:

Yeah! Its a prestigious award. Thats why they called it "Brits". After the bestest people on earth............... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

So yeahhhh. I was bored doing some English work the other day, so i tried to list the top 10 hottest rugby players.... somehow i got about 5.....

The pistols:punk: :punk:

I would not live anywhere else .. no way . why would we want to!!!

The best music , comedy , foood :wub2:

Top 10 rugby!!! wilkkoooooooooooooooooooooooo

:punk: :punk:

Dont ever make me leave my home!!! I'll never leave you're beautiful shores!!!

Yeah! Well, it kind of went

1. Wilko (duh), Nick Abendanon,

Then i thought about Olly Barkley - he's so chubby. like one of those little chubby wax crayons.

BRITS SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika will sweep the brits not like the grammys

God saveeeeeeeeeee the Queeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:punk:

i know, the grammy's were pathetic, okay Kanye wanted us all to cry about his mom. im sorry but go look for sympathy somewhere else, we felt bad for you already, now let it go. sorry, that may seem cruel, but i know how he feels and it just isnt right to make others feel bad for you by performing 15,000 songs at the grammy's! okay, my rant is over.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmf. Did you see his performance? The whole Beth thing didn't do it for me unfortunately, but there you go.

and wow! Jonathan Rhys Meyers presenting his award!!!! 2 of my favourite people!!!! i was all: :bleh: apparently, i went bright red.....

Yeh he won one award :thumb_yello:

Still amazinngggggg

Definately.

Although he deserved best album, im so glad the Arctic Monkeys got it (being from Yorkshire and all that).

Typical Yorkshire lads with all that booze. they were hammered!

And wow, Wasn't Leona's performance absolutely stunning?? (the only thing wrong? She put her mic in front of the monitor at the end of the performance which ended in terrible feedback. Rookie mistake.)

She looked so beautiful, that dress was amazing, and all the flower petals :wub2:

BUT MIKA!!!!!!!!!! Great performance - Beth didnt do it for me, but still, it made it interesting. Better than a straight, same old performance i suppose.

And he got an award! That's amazing! Leona didn't get one!