Manchester Evening News: Mika @ Apollo

dcdeb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I'm an intelligent, 53 yr old "Big Girl" who has never felt so responsive to an artist in my life. I don't feel any urge to diet but I do feel filled with creative desire to do lots of things that I've always wanted to but never thought were possible.

So there.

:punk: :punk:

Well my two 'penneth has now been posted on the MEN website.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/live_reviews/c/1025069_mika__apollo

:biggrin2:

Christine - why don't you just make it: "Ozzy Is a Gay Boy" Band - like he says in the vid? :roftl:

Not the same impact. What if I changed it to the other c-word? Would that be too vulgar? Who would I get to even print it for me? :roftl:

Well my two 'penneth has now been posted on the MEN website.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/live_reviews/c/1025069_mika__apollo

:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: Well done!

Who is MadMonty? I thought only JackViolet threw around words like "pastiche". :naughty:

I didn't read it because I know it's going to be the same old rubbish that everyone has said a hundered times before.

And lets face it if it were true would fans queue for 4 hours in the freezing cold?

The girls in front of me and my friend had come from Iceland! (Hey gals, hope the 20/11 was fantastic too!)

If I wasn't totally hooked before I am ever since Mika looked right at me and beckoned me onto the stage!

Nothing anyone says will make him less talented and if the song we heard from the second album is anything to go by Mika will just keep going up and up!

Oh yes. :)

Hi

Even my husband says I've got it bad :wink2:

Well, my husband says quite a lot more than that, but that's the

gist of it :wink2:

Mikafied is so right! :naughty:

dcdeb

I didn't read it because I know it's going to be the same old rubbish that everyone has said a hundered times before.

And lets face it if it were true would fans queue for 4 hours in the freezing cold?

The girls in front of me and my friend had come from Iceland! (Hey gals, hope the 20/11 was fantastic too!)

If I wasn't totally hooked before I am ever since Mika looked right at me and beckoned me onto the stage!

Nothing anyone says will make him less talented and if the song we heard from the second album is anything to go by Mika will just keep going up and up!

Hello there!! :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Well done!

Who is MadMonty? I thought only JackViolet threw around words like "pastiche". :naughty:

:roftl: Yes that was very Jackish!

I do miss Jack, where is she??

There are 8 comments on the site now, all saying the same - how fantastic it actually was.. and they aren't all 'biased' MFCers either!

So, we win :bleh:

Marilyn, I guess you didn't get 2 tickets? There were ticket touts outside and I wondered about you.

It's a good job we didn't make real meeting and eating arrangements. There's only a McDonalds and I do HATE them!