Mika parties with 'Shameless' stars

dcdeb

Mika parties with 'Shameless' stars

Tuesday, November 20 2007, 14:38 GMT

By Alex Fletcher

Popstar Mika visited the set of Shameless yesterday, before inviting the show's cast onstage with him during a gig in Manchester.

The singer originally met stars of the show at T4 On The Beach and has kept in touch with them since then.

Mika was invited to pay a trip to the set by his friend Tina Malone, who plays Mimi Maguire in the Channel 4 drama.

Later, Malone joined Mika onstage for a dance at his sold-out concert at the Manchester Apollo.

Shameless won two awards at the Royal Television Society North West Awards earlier this week.

It beat Coronation Street to the Best Continuing Drama gong, while David Threlfall picked up the Best Performance in A Continuing Drama award for his portrayal of Frank Gallagher.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a80253/mika-parties-with-shameless-stars.html

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, I love how Deb gets all these scoops for us. I can imagine her furiously Googling in a dark room in her basement.LOL!

Isn't Mika supposed to be in an episode of Shameless some time?

Ha ha, I love how Deb gets all these scoops for us. I can imagine her furiously Googling in a dark room in her basement.LOL!

LOL! Blue Sky isn't the only Google whore among us! :naughty:

And I did hear that rumor, Rose... but don't know if it was ever confirmed...

OK, back to the basement! :wink2:

dcdeb

It would be awesome if he did an episode of Shameless.Now let's see... Songwriter/singer/entertainer/producer...ACTOR... That makes sense.

I hope it's true!!! Go Mika go. Let's hope they put him in Holyoaks as well, he'd love that!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

It would be awesome if he did an episode of Shameless.Now let's see... Songwriter/singer/entertainer/producer...ACTOR... That makes sense.

I hope it's true!!! Go Mika go. Let's hope they put him in Holyoaks as well, he'd love that!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Did you know that he won a price for that when he was at Westminster school?! :wink2:

he is? :blink: damn i don't even watch the series.. but i'll make an exception for mika :)

Love today, from Marilyn

:boxed:Didn't he say that he only wanted to be a musician, and that he didn't want to be an "everything", actor, etc?

Or am I getting it confused?:naughty:

I must confess that I have never seen Shameless so I don't know if it's good or bad if he appears in it :roftl::roftl:

:boxed:Didn't he say that he only wanted to be a musician, and that he didn't want to be an "everything", actor, etc?

Or am I getting it confused?:naughty:

I must confess that I have never seen Shameless so I don't know if it's good or bad if he appears in it :roftl::roftl:

If he was in the show, it would only be a one off thing, and he'd probably sing! The characters would probably go to see Mika in concert, and he'd play HIMSELF. Darius was in Hollyoaks once, and couldn't act for toffee, but I think Mika would be brilliant, and it would be a bit of fun so...why not?

Love today from Marilyn

Thank you very much! :wink2:

French people are lucky because we can watch it on TV now.

I must watch it! :biggrin2:

P.S.: Vix! I adore your signature!!! :thumb_yello:

Is it? Do you know on which channel and what time?

Is it something a bit like Absolutely Fabulous (God this was PRICELESS!) ?

When I was driving away from the Apollo at well after midnight on Monday night I saw them at the side of the road. Quite distictive they were!

Looked as if they were waiting for a bus (or presumably a taxi)

And when I posted, I called the program Shamed because I didn't know it!