The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

Still riding that bull :roftl:

I hope you aren't expecting me to pay for the reception, because if you do I'm afraid this is what you'll get:

Still want her?

You really don't want to give up your daughterghhh do you? What are you going to do with a daughter anyway? *shrugs shoulders* :naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing that:thumb_yello:

Yes, something is happening. You're more normal than you thought:

This subject needs to end here :naughty:

I'll try that! Sounds delish! Yum cha are frozen packs of entree size dim sims, spring rolls, sesame prawns, and sometimes you get money pockets and seafood puffs.. All finger food and most the time available as entree dishes at Chinese restaurants. Good snack food :wink2:

This is one of the brands I like

i_hm_YumChaSelection.jpg

Cool, sounds nice!

Macaweenie and cheese..:naughty::roftl: :roftl: ....wicked!!! England are boring we dont have as funny foods that are so easily available!!

You really don't want to give up your daughterghhh do you? What are you going to do with a daughter anyway? *shrugs shoulders* :naughty:

Sell her.. There's always some rich African Prince looking for an African Queen on Myspace.. they send me their email addresses all the time :fisch:

Cool, sounds nice!

Macaweenie and cheese..:naughty::roftl: :roftl: ....wicked!!! England are boring we dont have as funny foods that are so easily available!!

I think in oder to buy that you have to go to a different kind of store, if that was found in a regular grocery store I'd be surprised. :naughty:

Sell her.. There's always some rich African Prince looking for an African Queen on Myspace.. they send me their email addresses all the time :fisch:

:roftl:

Nice glasses, want a foot rub? :naughty:

ah guys..........RANDOM INVASION AGAIN:)

wouldn't it be cool if you had MIKA and Band little figurines...the you can make concert situations and pretend your stuffed animals are fans and make them wrestle with eachother???back-future-minimates-01.jpg

these are Back to the Future ones I think

ummmmmm and how about this! it comes with a Barbie and a Cat named MIKA that pees in the litter box and you have to change it! :roftl: :roftl:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4960469

0002708439666_500X500.jpg

its funny is says (includes MIKA, the cat) hehe

would be funny if someone played a joke featuring

MIKA, the musician

The Teresa doll has an adorable pet cat named Mika who has some qualities of a real feline! Mika can drink water from a bottle and then wets in her litter box. Like any good owner, Teresa "scoops" up the litter clumps to clean the box.

Includes:

Teresa doll

Mika, the cat

Kitty litter box

Water bottle

Cat litter in a variety of colors

Litter scoop

Cat food bowl

Cat toys

mcc-1042l.jpg

=

0017-0408-1919-2920_SM.jpg

LOL!! That's it exactly... hmmmm.. Money for Daughtah... Every Mumzy's dream.. :blush-anim-cl:

Nice glasses, want a foot rub?

:lmfao:How could you tell?? Was it that obvious :mf_boff:

ummmmmm and how about this! it comes with a Barbie and a Cat named MIKA that pees in the litter box and you have to change it!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4960469

0002708439666_500X500.jpg

its funny is says (includes MIKA, the cat) hehe

would be funny if someone played a joke featuring

MIKA, the musician

The Teresa doll has an adorable pet cat named Mika who has some qualities of a real feline! Mika can drink water from a bottle and then wets in her litter box. Like any good owner, Teresa "scoops" up the litter clumps to clean the box.

Includes:

Teresa doll

Mika, the cat

Kitty litter box

Water bottle

Cat litter in a variety of colors

Litter scoop

Cat food bowl

Cat toys

:lmao:I love this idea!!!!

Oh yes it was! )) )) we think you make dem glasses look so good your feet must pay a toll.

gigigll :mf_rosetinted:

Do I really wanna find out what happens when I take them off???

Me>> :mf_rosetinted:>>> :shocked:>>>:hypo:

You>>>>:das:

Do I really wanna find out what happens when I take them off???

Me>> :mf_rosetinted:>>> :shocked:>>>:hypo:

You>>>>:das:

We mean no harm )) )) we just have amazing foot rubbing abilities. It's going to help us take over the world someday. *innocent smiles* )) ))

We mean no harm )) )) we just have amazing foot rubbing abilities. It's going to help us take over the world someday. *innocent smiles* )) ))

:shocked: OMG you are amazing!!! But why do my feet feel wet!?!?

*looks down*

Mary Kate and Ashley.. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :crybaby:

mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-celebrity-photo-a.jpg

I saw some of that in a shop in Quebec. I was very tempted to buy it, but I didn't...I also know someone with a dick icecube tray.

I think I have one of those ice cube trays. :naughty: I got it form my suitemates when they left it behind after they moved out. Those girls were beyond rude and annoying (one dumped trash in front of my door, which is in the kitchen and I had just just vacuuming and mopping the floor and went out to the store.) She did it because she thought I was the person who moved the trash over by her door when in fact it wasn't me... so yeah kitchen trash all over the floor, in front of my door and some went into my room under the door. Last time I put effort into cleaning anything around there. My suitemate who moved the trash felt bad and was furious at the girl and had most of it cleaned up by time I got back.

They had the oddest stuff in the freezer. That ice cube tray was one of them. They had interesting shot glasses that were kept in there too and some how we gained and ice sculpture of a frog in there... :blink: