The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

No clearly not, because no body has posted anything since......:naughty:

Yeah they aren't game enough to dispute it cos Mike's mine!!

ALL MINE!!! :naughty:

*evil cackle - cough - splutter - pops a Vicks Vapodrop - dies quietly with a soothed throat and the taste of buttermenthol*

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*comes back from the dead and sues Soangel*

*Marries Mike, swears to love and obey, has 5 kids*

*Wakes up from bad dream*

Mike is a typo from gabbly days.. He is egotistical and self centred, yet Charming and Affectionate. I am his pimp and #1 lay-dee..:naughty:

He lurks around MSN and will randomly appear to chat up all the Lay-dees.. and DC..

When someone needs some loving we throw Mike at them.. cos he is as good as he thinks he is..

sometimes he is naughty and we have to slap him .. slap.gif

He normally retaliates by flicking his boogers at us...But we love the attention.. He is spontaneous, and loves to take us by surprise.. Normally whilst we are playing Sudoku on the computer..

He has a universal sign.

Just like 'The singer formally known as Prince' had a symbol..

This is Mikes: @8-D---\<

Mike is a typo from gabbly days.. He is egotistical and self centred, yet Charming and Affectionate. I am his pimp and #1 lay-dee..:naughty:

He lurks around MSN and will randomly appear to chat up all the Lay-dees.. and DC..

When someone needs some loving we throw Mike at them.. cos he is as good as he thinks he is..

He normally retaliates by flicking his boogers at us...But we love the attention.. He is spontaneous, and loves to take us by surprise.. Normally whilst we are playing Sudoku on the computer..

He has a universal sign.

OMG! Ahhhh.... It lives!!!!:roftl:

I get it! hahahahahaha! Pleased to meet you Mike.....

I thought I invented Twitties ..... on MSN ... one night when we were talking about 'twisties' .....

Really? The combo of 'teen' and 'titties'? :tears: If so, what was I taking that night? :shocked:

Yeah they aren't game enough to dispute it cos Mike's mine!!

ALL MINE!!! :naughty:

*evil cackle - cough - splutter - pops a Vicks Vapodrop - dies quietly with a soothed throat and the taste of buttermenthol*

You gave Mike his name and symbol but I gave him his character. *divorces Kelzy and takes the kids and half of all earnings*

Mike is a figment of our imaginations. His half lebanese, egotistic and thinks his better than he is

*leaves Kelz to explain further*

He has a universal sign.

What a fantastic summary of Mike. Now we have a Raffa Shrine and a Mike Shrine in this thread. :wub2:

As I like to say, Mike is "pleased" to meet you ALL. :das:

You gave Mike his name and symbol but I gave him his character. *divorces Kelzy and takes the kids and half of all earnings*

arrrggghhhhhh!!!! my hideous children.. bring those little fuggers back!!!!!!!

*cries in cat-pee corner with a furry dykepop*

you gave him some of his character, but i'm afraid alot of credit actually goes to DC for bringing him to life.. :bleh:

arrrggghhhhhh!!!! my hideous children.. bring those little fuggers back!!!!!!!

*cries in cat-pee corner with a furry dykepop*

you gave him some of his character, but i'm afraid alot of credit actually goes to DC for bringing him to life.. :bleh:

Good point. *hands all 5 bratty children to DC* Here you go, they're all yours! :naughty:

Really? The combo of 'teen' and 'titties'? :tears: If so, what was I taking that night? :shocked:

What a fantastic summary of Mike. Now we have a Raffa Shrine and a Mike Shrine in this thread. :wub2:

As I like to say, Mike is "pleased" to meet you ALL. :das:

:mf_rosetinted: You had had 26 PANADIK that night ..... :mf_rosetinted:

Good point. *hands all 5 bratty children to DC* Here you go, they're all yours! :naughty:

he'll father our children one way or another!! :wink2:

:mf_rosetinted: You had had 26 PANADIK that night ..... :mf_rosetinted:

*low 5's*

that's right!! she did!! she should've stuck to the panapeepee's !!