• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not 2003? :lmao:

you cracker.... :roftl:

2006 now!!!

Yay Kelz...... that extra 4 Makes all the different.

*passes you Mike for exactly 4 minutes*

yay for the glorious 4 minutes I get with Mike..

*goes to bathroom for 3 minutes to prepare*

RIFF-RAFF AND CIM TURRY HAVE SEXY CORSETS

*sings*

I'm just a sweet transvestite...

Hell yeah!!!

Kelz slap.gif

You win? Pft slap.gif

I'll be winning thank you very much

Oh, really? So you think...

*ahem* It will be up to the official judges (me, Mika and FD) to decide. slap.gif

Yes... see, impartial judge has spoken...

Mika is partial to Soy and FD is partial to Teegs but I am the third impartial judge (who now has an excuse to non-guiltily look at twitties/twutties/twooties) so don't smooth talk me, missy.

Yeah... he certainly is partial... *grins*

You didn't have an excuse before?

I don't like the idea of judges being partial.. :crybaby:

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scutty, have I told you lately how much I love you?

If judges keep being partial to someone, we'll have one judge for everyone, then no-one will win...

TWOOTIES !!!!!!! eyes-16.gif

* this is more like me *

dancing-3.gif

Noice HK!!! Shake it!!!

haha, i didnt expect to see this convo!

my friend once said really loud in chemistry that she needed another rack (test tube rack) it got an interesting reaction haha

Noice!

Gotta love innocent things that sound dirty...

Oooh! I like the Frank 'n Furter quote in your sig!:biggrin2:

Yay for Frank!!!

I love Tim... he's hot in RHPS...

Hahahah! I love the: "what have you done with Brad?" 'Nothing, why? Do you think I should?'

That was brilliant!:naughty:

hahahaha yeah I like that too! :roftl: I like the "Don't get strung out...by the way I look...don't judge a book by it's cover! well i'm not much of a man by the light of day but at night I'm one hell of a lover!" :D

hahahaha yeah I like that too! :roftl: I like the "Don't get strung out...by the way I look...don't judge a book by it's cover! well i'm not much of a man by the light of day but at night I'm one hell of a lover!" :D

I know then he flings off his cloak!:roftl: hahahahaha! I've done a Sweet Transvestite routine before. Scared the heck out of some of my friends!:biggrin2:

I know then he flings off his cloak!:roftl: hahahahaha! I've done a Sweet Transvestite routine before. Scared the heck out of some of my friends!:biggrin2:

HAHA! Yeah me and my twisted friend lucy watched it but my friend larkin hasn't so we always sing sweet transvestite to her to scare her and then we do the thing where him and columbia do the arm thing..we do that lol

HAHA! Yeah me and my twisted friend lucy watched it but my friend larkin hasn't so we always sing sweet transvestite to her to scare her and then we do the thing where him and columbia do the arm thing..we do that lol

Hahahaha! I love terrorising innocent people.....:biggrin2: That thing is soo cool! I love it!

I know! I totlly scared this guy matt and he went home and watched it and was like "I don't get it. she does it with him who does it with him who does it with her :blink:"

Well I'm impressed that a guy even watched it! Most guys I know hate even the idea of it!!!

Well I'm impressed that a guy even watched it! Most guys I know hate even the idea of it!!!

hahahaha it like "immasulates them" or something :D but yeah we tease eachother it's funny. But yeah...my constant humming of I will make you a man and everytime somone says dammit i go janet must have drived him to watching it :biggrin2:

hahahaha it like "immasulates them" or something :D but yeah we tease eachother it's funny. But yeah...my constant humming of I will make you a man and everytime somone says dammit i go janet must have drived him to watching it :biggrin2:

immasculates....:thumb_yello:

I always say dammit Janet! I feel really sorry for anybody called Janet if I ever meet her! I have a guy friend called Rocky and every time I see him I shout "Rockey" in a Frank n Furter voice.... he doesn't get it:biggrin2: