• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not!! :shocked:

I.... I.... I.....

Okay.. I admit...

I love being slapped..

I am a bad girl..

slap.gifslap.gifslap.gif Feeling better yet??

*mental image of me and Kelzy in super-conservative suits and pumps in the prosecutor's seat and besuited/gelled Mika in the defendant's seat with 300 MFCer's behind him carrying posters demanding he be taken off death row* We will not be intimidated, Kelz. :glasses2:

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!! :protest:

About time, missy. You're the only faux-Aussie that hasn't invaded here yet. slap.gif

Thats right, its taken her long enough

Then we're even. Think of it as payback for your interruption last night.:naughty:

You didn't interrupt anything for me.... so Im still ahead:naughty:slap.gifslap.gif

1..............BOOM!!!

Hello Invasion Thread! You have been invaded! (don't be alarmed, I'm relatively harmless. )

hi everyone

I need to be slapped

**naughty me****

for both of you.........

bf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gifbf5acb20.gif

About time, missy. You're the only faux-Aussie that hasn't invaded here yet. slap.gif

Thats right, its taken her long enough

You didn't interrupt anything for me.... so Im still ahead:naughty:slap.gifslap.gif

I was just biding my time until you would all be unawares....and I'll just have to keep nudging until I do interrupt something, then.

My trashed cow milking moment will be avenged.:death1:

I was just biding my time until you would all be unawares....and I'll just have to keep nudging until I do interrupt something, then.

Fine..... keep nudging...

I normally have msn muted when I am doing anything which could be interrupted :mf_rosetinted:

I have my MSN set to busy.. I can't be nudged.. try harder to bother me dear, for at the moment you are awfully charming :mf_rosetinted: