The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

He told me that's what we are doing next friday night and on Wednesday when I get payed by Centrelink, I am going to Kmart to buy a dress for the night. He wants me to look 'Hot like Britney'. Which made me laugh so much I snorted, but he said that it was cute.. then he said If I'm lucky he'll shave on friday for me so I don't get stubble rash..

Oh, it must be a really special occasion if you're shopping at Kmart. Will you shave your legs and armpits? That would be true commitment. :wub2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kmart isn't a place I go to very often.. I wonder if Dimmeys wil be open too.. I could get some sexy lingerie from there.. And cheap deodarant! Anyway.. I will shave.. Lucky for him it's that time of the month when I do.. I haven't decided what to do with my hair yet.. Should I bleach it? just a little more blonde? 2 inches of my roots are showing.. but that's sexy you know

Kmart isn't a place I go to very often.. I wonder if Dimmeys wil be open too.. I could get some sexy lingerie from there.. And cheap deodarant! Anyway.. I will shave.. Lucky for him it's that time of the month when I do.. I haven't decided what to do with my hair yet.. Should I bleach it? just a little more blonde? 2 inches of my roots are showing.. but that's sexy you know

Oh no, the roots are classy, keep them. Do you have a crinkling iron? If so, crinkle the fringe, it'll look hot. And get some sexy fluoro scrunchies from the Reject Shop. You'll look hotter than pregnant Britney. :thumb_yello:

Oh no, the roots are classy, keep them. Do you have a crinkling iron? If so, crinkle the fringe, it'll look hot. And get some sexy fluoro scrunchies from the Reject Shop. You'll look hotter than pregnant Britney. :thumb_yello:

Why didn't I think of that!! Yes I still have my crinkling iron.. I'll do my fringe and tie my hair in piggy tails like britney.. maybe I'll wear my fluffy pink jacket to go with it all.. omg.. so much pink.. my fav colour!! I'm hoping he proposes to me.. We are going to eat McDonalds down at the Coles Carpark and feed the seagulls fries and aspirins..

Why didn't I think of that!! Yes I still have my crinkling iron.. I'll do my fringe and tie my hair in piggy tails like britney.. maybe I'll wear my fluffy pink jacket to go with it all.. omg.. so much pink.. my fav colour!! I'm hoping he proposes to me.. We are going to eat McDonalds down at the Coles Carpark and feed the seagulls fries and aspirins..

Awww, but I think he might like to leave it until a romantic moment, such as you telling him that you're up the duff, to propose. :wub2:

Noice plan. :thumb_yello: You might want to get there early as the Coles Carpark fills up quickly on Friday nights. If it does, the Woolwroth's carpark might not be classy enough.

INVASION!!!

*jumps at the loud noises on entering thread*

Oh its only Artsy :bleh:

*jumps startled also*

Damn. I should really get used to her level of crazy. *hands artsy a straight jacket*

*sneaks in*

Artsy??

*sneaks out*

Three mentions, wowza. I feel ever so loved. And thepthial.