The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Davinci code, so i married an axe murderer, Wayne;s world, austin powers, captain ron, hairspray, the invisible, nancy drew, employee of the month

I have been meaning to watch Hairspray for AGES!!! I will see how many of those I can find in the DVD store.

Shock treatment (the sequal to Rocky Horror)

hahahaha.....:bleh:

yeah we have a great humour in canada. (Most of the movies have mika meyeers...canadian) it's dark like britain yes it's very...kinda backferey ish cause we get made fun of my americans so we use it as a defence

Cool! I didn't know there was a huge difference between American and Canadian humour.... why do americans make fun of you guys?

Cool! I didn't know there was a huge difference between American and Canadian humour.... why do americans make fun of you guys?

Cause we're better :naughty: haha no. Cause we don't use guns they think we're pansies :bleh: BUT yeah they're arrogant and we're the peaceful loving canadaians

Cause we're better :naughty: haha no. Cause we don't use guns they think we're pansies :bleh: BUT yeah they're arrogant and we're the peaceful loving canadaians

"They are just a bunch of pansies!"

'I dunno Julian, I'm still a little uneasy about the one witht the crazy hairdo'

"Nonsense Maurice! Come on everybody, let's go meet the pansies!"

:naughty: