The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

Yeah! How could you! :naughty:

He totally should... or at the very least we should have a bbq somewhere and invite him... bogan dress required for entry!

haha yeah, that would be the best bbq in the history of bbq's

Yes, just imagine his face....he'd either laugh or run away in fear.:naughty:

:roftl: i would bet on the last one

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting for laugh... I'm sure he'd see the funny side of it...

I hope... :blink:

:naughty: could be awkward if he ran away

guh, on the radio they keep playing the instrumental part that matches the lyrics 'this is the way you left me, im not pretending' during ads and it makes me think HE is on :sneaky2:

haha yeah, that would be the best bbq in the history of bbq's

:roftl: i would bet on the last one

That would be...

the most kick ass bbq ever!!!

Awwww... how cute! Kitty cats on the front page of the paper... though they'll prob be put down cause that's what the story is about... :tears:

That would be...

the most kick ass bbq ever!!!

Awwww... how cute! Kitty cats on the front page of the paper... though they'll prob be put down cause that's what the story is about... :tears:

ohhh no i dont like those stories, that is the desired effect though i guess

They do suck... and they're really cute too... even though I don't like cats... :mf_rosetinted:

lol that reminds me of what my dad does, we got a dog and he said he didnt like it, and within five minutes he was talking to it and scratching its belly :roftl:

lol that reminds me of what my dad does, we got a dog and he said he didnt like it, and within five minutes he was talking to it and scratching its belly :roftl:

Typical...

That's something my Dad would do... he said he didn't like Mika/David the lamb, but he secretly did...

Pfft. You know you love it really.

Right, I must be off now...and if the power goes out again (we've had a foot of snow, a foot of rain, and gale-force winds all in the space of 2 days...so electricity is not exactly constant.) I might not be back on for a couple of days. You never know though.

Right, I must be off now...and if the power goes out again (we've had a foot of snow, a foot of rain, and gale-force winds all in the space of 2 days...so electricity is not exactly constant.) I might not be back on for a couple of days. You never know though.

wow, that is quite some weather :shocked:

Whoa... :shocked:

That's changeable weather!