The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

Jimmy jimmy jimmy.... squirmings fun.. and can get you in trouble!!

this year we said we wouldn't do it again, but when Johnny Diesel come on I grabbed Simone and Eleasha's hand and said 'come on' :bleh: dragged them down the front.. then when Barnesy come on we were sitting up the back again where it was cool.. and we suddenly thought.. 'hey it's sounds good. We're comfortable, but that's Jimmy Barnes down there'

So we squirmed down again and had a fight with a woman who would've been in her 40's, and very drunk. she had a go at us for squirming. She kept pushing Simone and this other friend Courtney who are both 19.. I let certain people fight their own battles, cos I know for a fact these two girls can stand their ground, but when she said we had no right being at the front cos we weren't there the whole time (and simone and courtney were starting to say let's move) I snapped.. 'General admission tickets Lady.. I don't (beep) see any (beep) seat numbers on the (beep) ticket.. we've got as much (beep) right to stand here as you (beep) have so quit your (beep) whinging.. ' :naughty: she did..

ohh postwhore :shocked:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy jimmy jimmy.... squirmings fun.. and can get you in trouble!!

this year we said we wouldn't do it again, but when Johnny Diesel come on I grabbed Simone and Eleasha's hand and said 'come on' :bleh: dragged them down the front.. then when Barnesy come on we were sitting up the back again where it was cool.. and we suddenly thought.. 'hey it's sounds good. We're comfortable, but that's Jimmy Barnes down there'

So we squirmed down again and had a fight with a woman who would've been in her 40's, and very drunk. she had a go at us for squirming. She kept pushing Simone and this other friend Courtney who are both 19.. I let certain people fight their own battles, cos I know for a fact these two girls can stand their ground, but when she said we had no right being at the front cos we weren't there the whole time (and simone and courtney were starting to say let's move) I snapped.. 'General admission tickets Lady.. I don't (beep) see any (beep) seat numbers on the (beep) ticket.. we've got as much (beep) right to stand here as you (beep) have so quit your (beep) whinging.. ' :naughty: she did..

ohh postwhore :shocked:

Oh nice.

You paid the same price to be there as her, so you had equal rights to the front. Good on you for standing ground :wink2:

Whats the time

Well its got to be close to midnight

My body is talking to me, it says its time for danger

It says, I want to commit a crime, want to be the cause of a fight.

Want to put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger

yeah I was on tough pills that night!! and I'd had 3 vodka UDL's :naughty:

and you know I normally can't drink vodka!!!

It was funny that I was the one to shut her up.. These friends are pretty rough types.. They hit first, ask questions later..

I don't look scary do I?? :roftl:

EDIT: *groan* I've got that appt in 1 hour.... I wrote something.. it basically says I've got nothing to say!!

yeah I was on tough pills that night!! and I'd had 3 vodka UDL's :naughty:

and you know I normally can't drink vodka!!!

It was funny that I was the one to shut her up.. These friends are pretty rough types.. They hit first, ask questions later..

I don't look scary do I?? :roftl:

EDIT: *groan* I've got that appt in 1 hour.... I wrote something.. it basically says I've got nothing to say!!

Nope, you don't look scary, but then, maybe you are :blink:

*groan* I've got that appt in 1 hour.... I wrote something.. it basically says I've got nothing to say!!

Aw. Good luck (a.k.a. don't get locked up :naughty:).

Whats the time

Well its got to be close to midnight

My body is talking to me, it says its time for danger

It says, I want to commit a crime, want to be the cause of a fight.

Want to put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger

I have the soundtracks to Rent, Chicago, the film version of the Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge yet I haven't gotten around to watching any of them even though I've been saying that I will for ages. :blink:

I particularly like the tango's i.e. 'Tango: Maureen" from Rent and "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago.

The latter is

. :das: I love it, the dancing's fantastic and I'm a fan of black humour.

I love chicago as well, I was obssessed with that when I first saw it. I used to love the cellblock tango. Mr Cellophane I also liked

I also loved moulin rouge, and Phantom of the Opera. I adore musicals.

Might watch pirates of penzance again soon.

Though my favourite song from Rent is La Vie Boheme

AH, but fighting with fish is so much fun :mf_rosetinted:

Reminds me of an episode of Xena :fish:

Aw. Good luck (a.k.a. don't get locked up :naughty:).

I have the soundtracks to Rent, Chicago, the film version of the Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge yet I haven't gotten around to watching any of them even though I've been saying that I will for ages. :blink:

I particularly like the tango's i.e. 'Tango: Maureen" from Rent and "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago.

The latter is

. :das: I love it, it's so attitudinal.

If I get locked up, you'll hear about it!!! I'll write you crazy love letters..

You really should watch moulin rouge.. the tango sequence in that is nice! :das:

Might watch pirates of penzance again soon.

I hired out Pirates of Penzance!!!

I had never seen the start so that's what i'll do tonight!

(got the house to myself)

OI!!!

Bumpity bumpbumpbump. BUMP.

You have been invaded.

(And there ain't nothing you can do about it.)

Yes there is... I can stalk you all over MFC and myspace.. :bleh:

I'll FR all your friends and comment all your pics in a foreign language..

Fine then, Mumzy. Be a stalker. As long as you remember the real reason why you're doing it.

(Because bogan Mika liked me better)

He liked me better *is nervous about huntsman on the wall above her head*

At least it isn't as bad as the spider above my bed last night, all in my space. Big black spider, I had to get someone to remove it

A successful Aussie invasion of Mika's MySpace blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=335761832&indicate=1

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

we rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

I can't believe LT is in the DANCE category!!!!!!!! *feels decieved and abused by the music industry*

Scut is awake and keeping us up.. since it's daylight where she is!!

slap.gifslap.gif

What you doing up in .. ? what time is it in ..? what timezone are you in? where are ya? what's going on where you are which is where again?? i like asking the same question in different ways..