The Official Halliwell_2003 (invasion) Thread ft Carlton

Kelzy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scut is awake and keeping us up.. since it's daylight where she is!!

slap.gifslap.gif

What you doing up in .. ? what time is it in ..? what timezone are you in? where are ya? what's going on where you are which is where again?? i like asking the same question in different ways..

I'm in la-la land :roftl:

8 PM here,we call it Romanian...Transylvania,land of undead

You're amazing! Love the fishnets and corset.:naughty:

You have Frankie's number? If so, can I have it?:wub2:

I'm gonna have to think about that one...Frankie's cranky at the moment...got dumped and stuff

But I will let you know once his mecanisms are working again

I'm gonna have to think about that one...Frankie's cranky at the moment...got dumped and stuff

But I will let you know once his mecanisms are working again

Poor Frank. I'll wait for him!

*msn slap to you all*

It's been 23 hours since the last invasion!!

INVADE ALREADY, PEOPLE!!!

When I was about 9 years old, I used to draw sketches of pokemon and sell them to my classmates for a quarter each, until the principal found out and gave me detention for collecting money on campus for non-academic purposes. He told me to give all the money I'd made to him as well, but I lied and said I'd spent it already.:naughty:

And it all started because I drew pikachu in studies and a classmate loved it.

When I was about 9 years old, I used to draw sketches of pokemon and sell them to my classmates for a quarter each, until the principal found out and gave me detention for collecting money on campus for non-academic purposes. He told me to give all the money I'd made to him as well, but I lied and said I'd spent it already.:naughty:

hahahahaha awwww poor you:thumbdown: silly headmaster:sneaky2: :roftl:

I am a gorgeous specimen am I not? Put a lot of work into it :das:

There's something about the way you match pearls and fishnets..

Now what, ..... am I gonna do with you girls....... :das::huglove:

spank us... spontaneously often and with no mercy...

:shocked:he shouldn't have asked you for the money!! :sneaky2: something untrustworthy about that one...

I wish I could've dealt with him in the way only a classy mummy like myself can.. :das:

Kelzy.... heya

*lends you a lime green mini skirt and sneaks some 'water' balloons into the pocket so you can deal with Arts Teacher*

Btw, the mp3 works in the car fine (though I wasnt driving said car at the time I was testing, because I havent driven anywhere since I burnt it)

:shocked:he shouldn't have asked you for the money!! :sneaky2: something untrustworthy about that one...

I wish I could've dealt with him in the way only a classy mummy like myself can.. :das:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: He was untrustworthy.....and sacked (not to mention incarcerated) two years later on money-laundering and child molestation charges.