• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Small men you have!!!

Im 5"6 :naughty:

you small small creatures

*runs*

*hits ceiling on way out*

What the hell? The Dutch are the tallest people ON THE PLANET according to research.. We ain't small yo. :sneaky2:

i am quite old but I still find myself growing. At least I'd like to think that. Yeah I stopped growing around 14. But I KNOW I will be taller. I just KNOW it.

Haha! That's the spirit! :naughty:

*Grow! I command you* My body just wont listen!

the average height for men here it's about 1.78 cm...so If I want someone like MIka, I'm totally lost!! hahaha

for women, it's around 1.65 m..so I'm short!! hehe I stopped growing at 15. I want to grow a little but my bones are adult today :(

Short People got nobody

Short People got nobody

Short People got nobody

To love

it's not that true...we short people have Mika!!!. He loves little people, and think we're nice!! :wink2:

Mika would write somethin about us......little girl, you're beautiful! hahaha :lol3:

Im only 5.04ft or 1m55cm tall!

Rosina you're adorable!! with that nice pretty young girl face...I always thought you were like a porcelain doll, so sweet and delicate :original:

Mika would smile at you. I bet it.

"Mika is unbelievable live," she says. "He is classically trained and his vocal range is ridiculous. He''s got to be one of the most exciting artists live and he''s really nice. He wants you to be involved, listens if you''ve got ideas. It''s very rare you get real ''stars'' these days, but that''s what he is and I love being part of it. "I even get my little drum solo, which is cool. You should always try and put your own personal stamp on the music. Everyone has their own groove. With Mika I play Matt''s parts the way I would play them and the way I feel is right. Mika encourages that. It''s a brilliant job."

awwwwwwwwwww :cheerful_h4h: i think they're in love :naughty: jk of course

i haven't been able to read this until now :bleh: but i loved the whole article :biggrin2: