Oh my life

rodney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know she wasn't a stranger to mika though? is there proof that mika has met her before that? :blink:

i think she meant that jane birkin being famous in europe, mika knew who she was ! hence the "she's not a stranger to mika or the audience".

don't know if he met her before that evening, though...

am i so bored that i reply to old posts i've never read before ??? :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...
Im sure mika loved been kissed by a beautiful girl,cant believe the comments im getting.I would be so happy if i knew one of you had kissed him,its not as if i snogged him.

Mika strikes me as a very affectionate person. He likes to hug, and that's not far off a kiss really. He could catch a virus off someone, but that could happen anyway. He probably liked being kissed on the cheek like that

Love today, from Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

i really hate kissing strange people . i 'm a carnaval princes and 2 years ago we had a very big party and i had to kiss every artist there and give flowers.after that i was very sick and got sicker every day. it turned out i had a brain infection , it was caused by an earinfection by a bacteria wich almost every person carries . now i get sick by everynormally un dangerous bacteria .but i would kiss mika if had had the chance , but i concider myself lucky that i hold his hand:mf_lustslow:

• 2 months later...
Hannah wasn't he getting quite sick at that point? Did he go to Atlanta after NY and DC? Because I know JackViolet caught whatever he had.

I know this is an older post but I had to comment on this. I can't remember if I have said this in any of the forums before so if I repeat myself I apologize. Mika did seem to be getting sick quite a bit for a while. I don't know if this is still true or not because I have not heard. I have always wondered if Mika had something called Marfans syndrome. Has anyone heard this or of this? It is an autoimmune disease that has a number of symptoms. One of these is getting sick easily. Others are extreme tallness with long legs, arms, hands, and feet. It can also affect the connective tissue, heart, eyes, and breast bone. The breast bone is usually pronounced. You can have one or some or all of the symptoms. My daughter has all of them, which is why I know about it and see signs in Mika, I am not trying to cause trouble or alarm anyone but just wondered if anyone has seen the same things I have.

I want to apologize in advance if I have troubled anyone, as this was not my intention.

• 2 weeks later...