This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani!!!!!!!!How are you ?How was the baby ?

i'm good ta, you?

she wasn;t much of a baby lol, she was like 5 or 6, but she was good, quite hard to get to bed though cos she wasn't tired, but i managed after a while, AND they were showing one of mika's old gigs on tv so i put it on, then he started singing Billy Brown and the girl was dancing, then when he sang lollipop she kept staring at the tv, i was thinking 'YAY' :yay: lol.. anywaaay.. hows your day been?

i'm good ta, you?

she wasn;t much of a baby lol, she was like 5 or 6, but she was good, quite hard to get to bed though cos she wasn't tired, but i managed after a while, AND they were showing one of mika's old gigs on tv so i put it on, then he started singing Billy Brown and the girl was dancing, then when he sang lollipop she kept staring at the tv, i was thinking 'YAY' :yay: lol.. anywaaay.. hows your day been?

errm.. bought some shoes and make up for the gig, was just looking around really to make a list for my christmas pressies :biggrin2: only a week to go til u come to london!!! :biggrin2: lol

Good too !

She likes Mika?yay!

My day was good !

I went to town and buy some stuff !

A week and we're going to party Daniii!:punk:

what color are the shoes and make up ?

Good too !

She likes Mika?yay!

My day was good !

I went to town and buy some stuff !

A week and we're going to party Daniii!:punk:

what color are the shoes and make up ?

looked like it! hehe, woop

coool.. what ya buy?

woohoo!! i really can't wait.. omgggg aaah, i have a feeling this week could go by pretty fast, and before you know it it'll be the weekend again :blink::biggrin2:

black shoes (which i'm going to give my sister after i use them) and green make up to match my green dress which i still haven't bought, argh.. i hope they still sell it