This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the bad bit! I've been feeling sad all week because it went so fast!

yeah.. its the worst bit of the gig :whumbdown: but just keep telling yourself u can see him in the future :) i think a lot of us make out that 2007 will be his last year of him being a round and stuff, but i'm sure he'll be around for ageees :biggrin2: yey!

yeah.. its the worst bit of the gig :whumbdown: but just keep telling yourself u can see him in the future :) i think a lot of us make out that 2007 will be his last year of him being a round and stuff, but i'm sure he'll be around for ageees :biggrin2: yey!

I'm sure he'll be back next year!!! Looking forward to the new album though!!

I'm sure he'll be back next year!!! Looking forward to the new album though!!

yeah, i'm excited about all the things that will be coming out :biggrin2: i hope he does more things like he did this year, like his art exhibition and stuff, that was really nice :blush-anim-cl:

Does it have a tail ?:naughty:

Has she told you that she's gonna wait for me at the airport

yep it does :biggrin2: lol

errm.. i'm not sure, she was supposed to talk to u about all this stuff, but she always comes on when you're not online, so that kinda sucks

yep it does :biggrin2: lol

errm.. i'm not sure, she was supposed to talk to u about all this stuff, but she always comes on when you're not online, so that kinda sucks

She talked with me on Friday when you were not here !She was here all day !:biggrin2: