This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there only english persons or are there also foreign persons as well ?

Those winkers what do they do to you ?

Thanks !:cool:

there are LOTS of foreign people.. espesh in central london (where you'll be staying) it won't be like you're in england lol.

well i have never met one, but u can meet some really nasty mean people.

they better have :blink:

yeah! great so glad soo many people have finally got to meet him.. and hug him :sneaky2: so unfair jas :sad: lol

Well I think after all that heartbreak I deserved a hug... could barely speak to him haha! It's a miracle I remembered to give him the bracelet I made him :biggrin2: Yeah life's not always fair, I mean not everybody gets to be in Mikas video n stuff :sneaky2::fisch:

Well I think after all that heartbreak I deserved a hug... could barely speak to him haha! It's a miracle I remembered to give him the bracelet I made him :biggrin2: Yeah life's not always fair, I mean not everybody gets to be in Mikas video n stuff :sneaky2::fisch:

yeah i guess so :)

errm mika's vid? who was in it? :fisch::naughty:

there are LOTS of foreign people.. espesh in central london (where you'll be staying) it won't be like you're in england lol.

well i have never met one, but u can meet some really nasty mean people.

Really ?I haven't known !So I won't be in the real London ?:naughty::blink:

cause you're special !:cool:

Really ?I haven't known !So I won't be in the real London ?:naughty::blink:

cause you're special !:cool:

yeah, exactly.. its really not like being in england.. so strange :blink: but i'm sure you'll still be able to hear some english peeps :)

yes.. yes i am :wub2:

yeah, exactly.. its really not like being in england.. so strange :blink: but i'm sure you'll still be able to hear some english peeps :)

yes.. yes i am :wub2:

Wow!But what kind of foreign peeps come there ?

Oh bless you love yourself too much !:naughty:

Wow!But what kind of foreign peeps come there ?

Oh bless you love yourself too much !:naughty:

like every country u can think of literally.. but there are too many italians.. stupid italians.. just joking love them really :bleh: but there are lots of europeans, but more polish people working in england

yes i do.. cos i rock :punk: nah i don't love myself really.. i try my best when i can :D

like every country u can think of literally.. but there are too many italians.. stupid italians.. just joking love them really :bleh: but there are lots of europeans, but more polish people working in england

yes i do.. cos i rock :punk: nah i don't love myself really.. i try my best when i can :D

I really like italians !One of my mates is staying in a room with some italians !:biggrin2:My dad is staying in Poland and he has friends in London

I'm sure you're a coool girl !!!!Are shops opened in weekend ?

I really like italians !One of my mates is staying in a room with some italians !:biggrin2:My dad is staying in Poland and he has friends in London

I'm sure you're a coool girl !!!!Are shops opened in weekend ?

really? coool.. well u should like italians since i'm falh italian myself :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

well i guess some of those polish people are your dad's friends then :biggrin2:

well i'd like to think so :wub2: lol.. yeah they are :) they're opened til like 7pm on a saturday

really? coool.. well u should like italians since i'm falh italian myself :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

well i guess some of those polish people are your dad's friends then :biggrin2:

well i'd like to think so :wub2: lol.. yeah they are :) they're opened til like 7pm on a saturday

Of course I have no doubts that I 'm not gonna like you !

I'm also myself half spanish and a quarter jewish !:mf_rosetinted:

That's good !But on sundays ?

Of course I have no doubts that I 'm not gonna like you !

I'm also myself half spanish and a quarter jewish !:mf_rosetinted:

That's good !But on sundays ?

lol thanks.. i think that's the nicest thing i've ever heard u say to me :fisch::naughty:

really? cooool.. i'm half jewish :biggrin2: what's your other quarter then?

like 5pm

lol thanks.. i think that's the nicest thing i've ever heard u say to me :fisch::naughty:

really? cooool.. i'm half jewish :biggrin2: what's your other quarter then?

like 5pm

I've told you nice things even before isn't it ?!:blink::naughty::biggrin2:

my other quarter is romanian lol !

that's cool !Here almost everything is closed except the malls !

I've told you nice things even before isn't it ?!:blink::naughty::biggrin2:

my other quarter is romanian lol !

that's cool !Here almost everything is closed except the malls !

i dunno :fisch: maybe :)

so when u say you're a quarter jewish where's that bit from? cos there is no jewish land lol

really? on sunday? ooh yeah its like that in italy actually.. kinda sucks

i dunno :fisch: maybe :)

so when u say you're a quarter jewish where's that bit from? cos there is no jewish land lol

really? on sunday? ooh yeah its like that in italy actually.. kinda sucks

I remember !:blink::roftl:

I know that there is no jewish land lol !Oh that bit it's from my father's parents !They even have changed their sure name twice !

In Italy too ?Sucks hard because many people are free in the weekend than during the week !

I remember !:blink::roftl:

I know that there is no jewish land lol !Oh that bit it's from my father's parents !They even have changed their sure name twice !

In Italy too ?Sucks hard because many people are free in the weekend than during the week !

hehe... ooh coool

yup.. exactly.. whoever came with the idea of closing shops on a sunday is stupid :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: