Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

:sad: :sad: :sad:

no not yet.. i thought i'd wait til it got nearer to the day.. cos last time i asked her she said i had to go to school.. but i'll try asking later this week *crosses fingers*

I thought Sherry gave you her tickets !:boxed:

But what time do you want to be at queue ?*crosses fingers for Danika*

But what time do you want to be at queue ?*crosses fingers for Danika*

not very early.. but as early as poss :) i would like to at least leave school before lunch so i can get there at a reasonable time.. cos it will prob take me an hour to get there from school.. and i don't know if i'm going home to get change then leave or bring the costume to school then get changed there :S arrrgh

*sigh*

I dont know whats up with me...Ive just become all depressed.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

aw don't hun :huglove: we all get that after the gig.. it really sucks .. but hey think about it! there's still more to come right? hints at lauren to come to the hammersmith one :fisch:

not very early.. but as early as poss :) i would like to at least leave school before lunch so i can get there at a reasonable time.. cos it will prob take me an hour to get there from school.. and i don't know if i'm going home to get change then leave or bring the costume to school then get changed there :S arrrgh

Do you want your mates to laugh at you ?

and I've heard that there aren't allowed bags :shocked:

Do you want your mates to laugh at you ?

and I've heard that there aren't allowed bags :shocked:

i'm not gonna WEAR it at school lol i said i was gonna bring it :bleh:

what? that's stupid.. how can u not bring bags arrrgh i'll just pretend i'm an extremely obese person and hide all my stuff under my jacket :)

aw don't hun :huglove: we all get that after the gig.. it really sucks .. but hey think about it! there's still more to come right? hints at lauren to come to the hammersmith one :fisch:

No but its really bad...dunno why:sad:

I dont know about the London ones :sad:

My parents wouldnt even take me to the newcastle one tonight and thats just 1 hour away!:sad:

And Mika said he dosnt want people dressing up anymore :tears:

All because some stupid bands copy him! :sad:

i'm not gonna WEAR it at school lol i said i was gonna bring it :bleh:

what? that's stupid.. how can u not bring bags arrrgh i'll just pretend i'm an extremely obese person and hide all my stuff under my jacket :)

You'll gonna bring it and change it there !!:wink2:

I've read in a other thread !!!Don't know what to say !!!But I need to cary money with me:blink:

No but its really bad...dunno why:sad:

I dont know about the London ones :sad:

My parents wouldnt even take me to the newcastle one tonight and thats just 1 hour away!:sad:

And Mika said he dosnt want people dressing up anymore :tears:

All because some stupid bands copy him! :sad:

woooah.. what? when did he say that? why? aah... :sad: that really sucks :thumbdown:

You'll gonna bring it and change it there !!:wink2:

I've read in a other thread !!!Don't know what to say !!!But I need to cary money with me:blink:

u can put your money in your pocket though :wink2: i got to bring my costume and all my other rubbish.. grrr.. is it for both venues or just one of them?