This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u can put your money in your pocket though :wink2: i got to bring my costume and all my other rubbish.. grrr.. is it for both venues or just one of them?

That means that I need 100 of pockets for my trousers !Can i find in england some trousers or jeans like that ?:naughty:

What rubbish ?:blink:

For all 3 gigs !!!!

FD was talking to him at Donny and he said something along the lines of 'Its time for changes'

Well thats what ive heard. :sad:

oh :blink: mmm... well i don't think he'll be seeing any changes from us :fisch::biggrin2:

aah i just watched the vid where the bra gets thrown at him and he picks it up :naughty: what a joker :bleh: maybe that'll cheer u up :biggrin2:

That means that I need 100 of pockets for my trousers !Can i find in england some trousers or jeans like that ?:naughty:

What rubbish ?:blink:

For all 3 gigs !!!!

errm.. u could make a pair of trousers like that? :fisch::naughty:

i don't know.. i like to bring rubbish with me .. well not proper rubbish like sweet wrappers and stuff.. but just like random things.. anyway lol, i'll try and limit the amount of things i bring

i g2g now.. need to do italian homework with my mum :thumbdown:

errm.. u could make a pair of trousers like that? :fisch::naughty:

i don't know.. i like to bring rubbish with me .. well not proper rubbish like sweet wrappers and stuff.. but just like random things.. anyway lol, i'll try and limit the amount of things i bring

i g2g now.. need to do italian homework with my mum :thumbdown:

Have fun!!!