Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

What do you mean? Of course they do. That's how they make pants. They have to sew them up the middle like that.

Oh no I dunno how to explain in english...I mean...

all the pants I have are sewed at the inner side, but following the border of the leg 'til the centre of the low part :naughty:

those white ones, the sewing seems to end up on the 'lenght' of the pants (the part sewed from the waist to the part between the tights :blush-anim-cl: ) , but more close to the front clothe than right in the middle...

I dunno if I explained it well...I'm blushed anyway, it's not easy...if you see the pic, perhaps you get what I tried to say...

Mika forgive me...this is to explain hannah... :naughty:

img8854iw2.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I dunno how to explain in english...I mean...

all the pants I have are sewed at the inner side, but following the border of the leg 'til the centre of the low part :naughty:

those white ones, the sewing seems to end up on the 'lenght' of the pants (the part sewed from the waist to the part between the tights :blush-anim-cl: ) , but more close to the front clothe than right in the middle...

I dunno if I explained it well...I'm blushed anyway, it's not easy...if you see the pic, perhaps you get what I tried to say...

Oh, I think his pants are just long in the front (:das:). He most definitely has a zipper and a button up at the top, but it's covered by his shirt. Is that what you're talking about? :naughty: They're not sewn up. Otherwise they would have had to sew him in them and they would be difficult to remove. :naughty:

Oooh, we're talking about the inside leg seam. They have them. They're white, so they're difficult to see, but they're there. :thumb_yello:

that's what I tried to say!! see mi post, I edited...:blush-anim-cl:

Guys, seriously. Stop posting the damn photos from Facebook of Mika's family. :sneaky2: Look at them all you want, but don't post them. These are real people with real lives and a Facebook user photo just like everyone else's. They are not celebrities and are not in the limelight at all, and I'm sure that they would appreciate if no one posted their Facebook photos on here.

Guys, seriously. Stop posting the damn photos from Facebook of Mika's family. :sneaky2: Look at them all you want, but don't post them. These are real people with real lives and a Facebook user photo just like everyone else's. They are not celebrities and are not in the limelight at all, and I'm sure that they would appreciate if no one posted their Facebook photos on here.

ditto. cheeseygoodness you probably should edit the quote in your post too.

Those are THE coolest glasses ever. If they wouldn't make me look like an idiot, I would get some. My pink ones are bad enough. :lmao:

i love those glasses too, i dont need glasses though :( lol, i can read the whole bottom line on the eye test things