Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its not exactly mikagasmic lol but those dimples are the greatest:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

Thanks to Christine for the photos!

awwwmika.jpg

mymika.jpg

He doesn't look like he has any glass in those frames!!! :roftl:

However, just how cute does he look? I still feel a little pang though knowing that he was feeling so ill at that point. Poor lamb! :wub2:

Guys, seriously. Stop posting the damn photos from Facebook of Mika's family. :sneaky2: Look at them all you want, but don't post them. These are real people with real lives and a Facebook user photo just like everyone else's. They are not celebrities and are not in the limelight at all, and I'm sure that they would appreciate if no one posted their Facebook photos on here.

ditto. cheeseygoodness you probably should edit the quote in your post too.

*sigh*

Time and time again.................will they never learn?? :sneaky2:

Ditto! And, the pics are amazing!

Are you going to write us an essay about your adventures? Pwetty please?

Oh gosh, I don't know if I'll ever get caught up on what's been said so far, but I'm guessing most of it has been covered. The rest is not suitable for MFC consumption. :naughty:

Ha, I'll have to send you something in private. Give me a couple of days.

However, just how cute does he look? I still feel a little pang though knowing that he was feeling so ill at that point. Poor lamb! :wub2:

I have to be honest, if Suzy and I were not at that first gig I think we would have been incredibly upset about the cancellations. But after watching him in such obvious pain I felt guilty even wanting him to perform the second and third night. I couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards. Watching him suffer like that made me feel awful.

Oh gosh, I don't know if I'll ever get caught up on what's been said so far, but I'm guessing most of it has been covered. The rest is not suitable for MFC consumption. :naughty:

lol when you write that PM can you forward it to me?:mf_lustslow:

I have to be honest, if Suzy and I were not at that first gig I think we would have been incredibly upset about the cancellations. But after watching him in such obvious pain I felt guilty even wanting him to perform the second and third night. I couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards. Watching him suffer like that made me feel awful.

I know what you mean.

I had such mixed emotions about it all. I'd only decided last minute to get a ticket and go on my own which was quite scary. I'd spent the whole of Monday sorting out meeting up with people, buying train tickets, finding places to stay etc.........and was shattered after doing it all but thought..."you're going to see Mika once more before he goes off around the world..........it's going to be fab"........then the news broke that he'd cancelled.

I was in shock for nearly an hour then it hit me just how horrid it was for him and for everyone, like you, that had travelled so far.

That feeling of wanting him to hang on just a few days more for us......it did make me feel guilty later.

I just hope he really is taking it easy now and now trying to brush it aside.

I know what you mean.

I had such mixed emotions about it all. I'd only decided last minute to get a ticket and go on my own which was quite scary. I'd spent the whole of Monday sorting out meeting up with people, buying train tickets, finding places to stay etc.........and was shattered after doing it all but thought..."you're going to see Mika once more before he goes off around the world..........it's going to be fab"........then the news broke that he'd cancelled.

I was in shock for nearly an hour then it hit me just how horrid it was for him and for everyone, like you, that had travelled so far.

That feeling of wanting him to hang on just a few days more for us......it did make me feel guilty later.

I just hope he really is taking it easy now and now trying to brush it aside.

I actually never heard anything about the gig on the 2nd apart from it was hard on his voice. I can't imagine:sad: Did he seem really tired?

He doesn't look like he has any glass in those frames!!! :roftl:

such cool glasses!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

but does he wear because he need them for his sight or they're just an ornament??

Again, welcome back. :original:

Even though I've heard part of it, could you send me a copy too? One can never tire of MFC antics (especially naughty ones). :bleh:

Thanks to Christine for the photos!

awwwmika.jpg

Those glasses are simply awesome. I'm in the process of choosing a frame for my new pair of glasses; not in a million years could I pull off a look like that.

...and damn, he has perfect skin.

Aww, I wish you'd still made it. We had so much fun and you would have too. I can understand the disappointment though. I think it was a lot easier for people who had seen the gig the night before and were there when Mika spoke to us. By the time he said goodbye you just wished you could give him a cuddle, tell him to take care of himself and not to worry about it. We were all drinking with Martin in a bar an hour later and except for a few tears when Happy Ending came on, everyone seemed to get over it rather quickly.

For me, Suzy, Sivan and Summer we have North American gigs to look forward to and hopefully most of the Europeans can make the postponed gigs in February. It was a bit of a shock because I could never imagine him cancelling two London gigs before now, but it's hardly the end of the world. I think I would have felt sick myself watching him perform another night like that. I found it quite disturbing and couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards.

I actually never heard anything about the gig on the 2nd apart from it was hard on his voice. I can't imagine:sad: Did he seem really tired?

He seemed like he was in pain and struggling. He was grabbing at this throat incessantly and it almost looked like a psychological thing as if he was just willing his voice to work because he was afraid it would not.

I don't think most people in the audience would have noticed anything was wrong but for me the magic wasn't there and you could sense immediately that he just wanted to get off stage as fast as he possibly could. He didn't speak much between songs and he was actually coughing while they were taking bows after the encore.

Since he didn't feel better the next day there's no doubt in my mind that the cancellations were the right decision for everyone. I wouldn't want to see another show where he was so clearly suffering. :sad:

Those glasses are simply awesome. I'm in the process of choosing a frame for my new pair of glasses; not in a million years could I pull off a look like that.

...and damn, he has perfect skin.

I know. :wub2:

After a few crappy ones I gave up trying to take photos during the concert. I just wanted to gaze at him. I hate to be so superficial because I swear I wasn't even remotely interested in Mika's looks for months after hearing his music. But I can't help it. He's so f*cking beautiful.

Aww, I wish you'd still made it. We had so much fun and you would have too. I can understand the disappointment though. I think it was a lot easier for people who had seen the gig the night before and were there when Mika spoke to us. By the time he said goodbye you just wished you could give him a cuddle, tell him to take care of himself and not to worry about it. We were all drinking with Martin in a bar an hour later and except for a few tears when Happy Ending came on, everyone seemed to get over it rather quickly.

For me, Suzy, Sivan and Summer we have North American gigs to look forward to and hopefully most of the Europeans can make the postponed gigs in February. It was a bit of a shock because I could never imagine him cancelling two London gigs before now, but it's hardly the end of the world. I think I would have felt sick myself watching him perform another night like that. I found it quite disturbing and couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards.

He seemed like he was in pain and struggling. He was grabbing at this throat incessantly and it almost looked like a psychological thing as if he was just willing his voice to work because he was afraid it would not.

I don't think most people in the audience would have noticed anything was wrong but for me the magic wasn't there and you could sense immediately that he just wanted to get off stage as fast as he possibly could. He didn't speak much between songs and he was actually coughing while they were taking bows after the encore.

Since he didn't feel better the next day there's no doubt in my mind that the cancellations were the right decision for everyone. I wouldn't want to see another show where he was so clearly suffering. :sad:

I know. :wub2:

After a few crappy ones I gave up trying to take photos during the concert. I just wanted to gaze at him. I hate to be so superficial because I swear I wasn't even remotely interested in Mika's looks for months after hearing his music. But I can't help it. He's so f*cking beautiful.

you betcha,girl!I don't wanna be superficial,too! i think that he's so talented,I have never been into some singer since Spice Girls spilted-up (and I was aged 10!)!but I have to admit that his talent is proportional to his beauty!!!

Don't worry Christine, we do not think you are superficial for thinking Mika is beautiful. Because he just is..:roftl:

He should be talented, but a bit ugly or plain. Or maybe really gorgeous but not that talented, but manufactured and dull..

It's not our fault he has got the lot!:biggrin2:

I think I would have felt sick myself watching him perform another night like that. I found it quite disturbing and couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards.

Yeah, especially after seeing him arrive and not even being able to talk and coughing loads at the end etc. it just felt a bit uncomfortable to watch and I actually felt guilty knowing he was doing this for us even though he was ill.

IMG_2109.jpg

I couldn't imagine anything worse than doing what he does on stage if I was ill!

Yeah, especially after seeing him arrive and not even being able to talk and coughing loads at the end etc. it just felt a bit uncomfortable to watch and I actually felt guilty knowing he was doing this for us even though he was ill.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than doing what he does on stage if I was ill!

and it wasn't the first time..:exclamation: